Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Jake Browning is a WINNER

Comments

• Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Yikes. He should thank Poolboy for the cupcake padding.
  • Options
    BreadBread Member Posts: 3,983
    edited February 2018
    I don't think I can handle an 8-5 season next year.
  • Options
    SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,824
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Bread said:

It's not the season we need, but it's the season we deserve.
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Hilariously embarrassing.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Sources said:

Bread said:

It's not the season we need, but it's the season we deserve.
    Disagree.

#Owen12
  • Options
    HippopeteamusHippopeteamus Member Posts: 1,946
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    Guy starting for 4 years may win more games than guy starting for 3 years...also the advantage of not being good enough to get drafted as a Junior. The downside, your not good enough to be drafted as a junior despite being one of the QB's with the most wins in Pac-12 history (its not much, but it is something).
  • Options
    HUSKYFANATICHUSKYFANATIC Member Posts: 1,651
    How many wins vs Idaho?
  • Options
    GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Coked up Browning is gonna shut this place down.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,632
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    And yet he's still getting no pussy on campus.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,495
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Pussies like him get no pussy.

He's a cuck.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Leinart took USC to back to back title games, won a Natty and a Heisman, then popped off.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

He's a cuck.
    Baze, women like, have ALWAYS liked a real man. Metro pussies like yourself turn them off. When she weighs 125lbs, and outweighs u baze, youre out of luck, even with your $200 fake- tear skinny jeans.

Pup can dress in the finest thread, flowing golden locks, the occassional handlebar stash to go with his Filson wardrobe for the fucking hot mature woman..or shave stash and dress trendy for that young 20-30-something. Either way pup tasting cooz juice.
    Just depends on my fashion mood.

On other hand, chicks will dance with you and your little frame, accept a free drink, but go home with Pup. Dont forget Baze, pup's smoking 20-something prefers a stash ride from a gorgeous, wealthy and distingued Pup over a Prius ride from a cunt like you;
    Aside from your geeky looks paying for drinks with a sock of change aint helping your cause. The magenta Prius is the 3rd strike.
    Pumpy the best dancer
  • Options
    Founders Club

He's a cuck.
    Baze, women like, have ALWAYS liked a real man. Metro pussies like yourself turn them off. When she weighs 125lbs, and outweighs u baze, youre out of luck, even with your $200 fake- tear skinny jeans.

Pup can dress in the finest thread, flowing golden locks, the occassional handlebar stash to go with his Filson wardrobe for the fucking hot mature woman..or shave stash and dress trendy for that young 20-30-something. Either way pup tasting cooz juice.

On other hand, chicks will dance with you and your little frame, accept a free drink, but go home with Pup. Dont forget Baze, pup's smoking 20-something prefers a stash ride from a gorgeous, wealthy and distingued Pup over a Prius ride from a cunt like you;
    Aside from your geeky looks paying for drinks with a sock of change aint helping your cause. The magenta Prius is the 3rd strike.
    Pumpy the best dancer
    Murderballroom dancing?
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

He's a cuck.

Pumpy the best dancer
    Murderballroom dancing?
    Low class man, wow
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited February 2018

He's a cuck.

Pumpy the best dancer
    Murderballroom dancing?
    Low class man, wow
    Making it easier by the day for you to leave this cesspool?