Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Communist!!!!

2»

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,660 Founders Club

Mosster47 said:

“The president is very focused on mental illness.”

Honey boo boo Huckabee
    2/20/18

This shitshow gets better every day.

Honey boo boo Huckabee?!! Great chit Man.
    She looks just like her dad, just heavier and more cave man like.
    Fuck her Dad in the face. Not my GOP.
    Not me. The GOP was once the party of the social class to which I aspired as poor white trash Aberdeen.

I work my ass off to get there, only to find my party has been hijacked by my homies and by the religious fundies, a group I would avoid like the plague and a group that would never accept me for the transgressions of my youth.
    I was born into a family of cuntry club / Brook Brothers republicans that lorded over Race's IE and the tribal affiliation stuck with me for much of my life until the hijacking reached it's final conclusion- i.e., Trump. But I've been pissed off with the GOP for decades for the same reasons as you, and it was only my even stronger hatred of the far left that kept me in line.
    Neither you or creepy are GOP which is fine.

I guarantee you the democrats have moved farther left than the GOP has moved right. If you don't like the fact that religious folks tend to go GOP that's fine two. That's why we have a choice every year on the ballot.

I don't understand the moaning about this party or that party doing this or that. Vote or die.

Anyone that was GOP when they were young and in Grays Harbor was a fag anyway wanted out of Grays Harbor, which makes perfect sense. I was a radical in Olympia and now am a right winger despite nothing changing with me.
    Scoop Jackson really was tough on Russia when the left hated him
    I'll never apologize for being a Reagan/Bush I R; like Snow, I was a cuntry club (wannabe) Republican. Mock if you must.

I don't disagree that the Ds have moved left. Not sure the Rs have moved right at all. In fact, I think they've moved in the direction of left and crazy. The movement can be best described as:

- a union with the fundies that they will one day regret; and
    - a movement towards populism that looks an awful lot like the labor dems of my youth.

Bannon is a smart dude. He knew he could get almost anyone elected against today's D party with barely lifting a finger, and he did just that. But he's also an unabashed nationalist, which means he's not a real capitalist. He has started something many [real] conservatives may live to regret.
    I actually agree with a lot of this. I did not vote for Reagan twice and during his time he was not thought of as favorably as he is now. He was the original racist stupid right winger who was a danger to society. Despite being a Hollywood liberal in his younger years and on his second wife.

And Reagan was the originator of the union with the fundies. He caught the wave and rode it to a landslide
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390

Mosster47 said:

Honey boo boo Huckabee
    2/20/18

Not me. The GOP was once the party of the social class to which I aspired as poor white trash Aberdeen.

I work my ass off to get there, only to find my party has been hijacked by my homies and by the religious fundies, a group I would avoid like the plague and a group that would never accept me for the transgressions of my youth.
    I was born into a family of cuntry club / Brook Brothers republicans that lorded over Race's IE and the tribal affiliation stuck with me for much of my life until the hijacking reached it's final conclusion- i.e., Trump. But I've been pissed off with the GOP for decades for the same reasons as you, and it was only my even stronger hatred of the far left that kept me in line.

I guarantee you the democrats have moved farther left than the GOP has moved right. If you don't like the fact that religious folks tend to go GOP that's fine two. That's why we have a choice every year on the ballot.

I don't understand the moaning about this party or that party doing this or that. Vote or die.

Anyone that was GOP when they were young and in Grays Harbor was a fag anyway wanted out of Grays Harbor, which makes perfect sense. I was a radical in Olympia and now am a right winger despite nothing changing with me.
    I'll never apologize for being a Reagan/Bush I R, even though I think Ronnie gets WAY too much pub and his legend has grown beyond the supporting facts. But like Snow, I was a cuntry club (wannabe) Republican. Mock if you must.

I don't disagree that the Ds have moved left.

I'm not sure the Rs have moved right at all. In fact, if anything, I think they've moved in the direction of left and crazy. I think their movement can be best described as:

- a movement towards populism that looks an awful lot like the labor dems of my youth.

Bannon is a smart dude. He knew he could get almost anyone elected against today's D party with barely lifting a finger, and he did just that. But Bannon is also an unabashed nationalist, which means he's not a real capitalist, which means he's a fucking communist. He has started something many [real] conservatives may live to regret.
    There are meaningful words that describe trumpism and it’s supporters: nationalist, nativist, protectionist, and isolationist come to mind. These are traditionally bipartisan traits, although it goes back and forth over time depending on who is most aggrieved at the moment. However, Trumpism, rooted in its backwards pessimism, closed-mindedness and negativity, is the exact opposite of Reagan optimism (free people and free markets across the world, led by Americans).

We thrive, lead and and get rich by being open and free (see Reagan and California). Or You can fester in the dregs and backwaters of trumpism.

(Ever notice where trump’s base is, and the root of his message to them?)
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Mosster47 said:

Honey boo boo Huckabee
    2/20/18

Anyone that was GOP when they were young and in Grays Harbor was a fag anyway. I was a radical in Olympia and now am a right winger despite nothing changing with me.
    This is why I miss the Husky Halfbrains pod. It was like 40% football and the 60% talking about other shit like "logging camp liberals" like Scoop who wanted to nuke the Soviets instead of Détente with them.
    The fuck is a podcast?
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,000

Mosster47 said:

Honey boo boo Huckabee
    2/20/18

I'll never apologize for being a Reagan/Bush I R; like Snow, I was a cuntry club (wannabe) Republican. Mock if you must.

I don't disagree that the Ds have moved left. Not sure the Rs have moved right at all. In fact, I think they've moved in the direction of left and crazy. The movement can be best described as:

Bannon is a smart dude. He knew he could get almost anyone elected against today's D party with barely lifting a finger, and he did just that. But he's also an unabashed nationalist, which means he's not a real capitalist. He has started something many [real] conservatives may live to regret.
    I actually agree with a lot of this. I did not vote for Reagan twice and during his time he was not thought of as favorably as he is now. He was the original racist stupid right winger who was a danger to society. Despite being a Hollywood liberal in his younger years and on his second wife.

And Reagan was the originator of the union with the fundies. He caught the wave and rode it to a landslide
    This is true. I don't know why, but I tend to both forget that, and overlook it.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,032 Founders Club

Mosster47 said:

Honey boo boo Huckabee
    2/20/18

Anyone that was GOP when they were young and in Grays Harbor was a fag anyway. I was a radical in Olympia and now am a right winger despite nothing changing with me.
    This is why I miss the Husky Halfbrains pod. It was like 40% football and the 60% talking about other shit like "logging camp liberals" like Scoop who wanted to nuke the Soviets instead of Détente with them.
    The fuck is a podcast?
    I only found this place because of that shitty little pod. Used to find the link on the Half brains 1.0 site (and iTunes at some point as well). Never was a poaster there and poof the 1.0 site vanished like a fart in the wind. Started Googling about Half Brains and found this shite hole.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,240 Standard Supporter

Mosster47 said:

Honey boo boo Huckabee
    2/20/18

They hate the sin and love the sinner. Was working Santa Monica Blvd. rough?
    Sledog said:

Mosster47 said:

Honey boo boo Huckabee
    2/20/18

They hate the sin and love the sinner. Was working Santa Monica Blvd. rough?
    Hey paly, Santa Monica Blvd. is child's play compared to Aberdeen on a Friday night. Axe Flea: we don't fuck around on the Harbor, especially when it comes to boozing (and now, apparently, meth).

I once put away 13 Schlitz at a party in the 7th grade; and I nearly puked my way out of this world as a result. That's how we rolled bitch. I could not have gotten into more trouble if I'd been raised in Compton.
    Sledog said:

Mosster47 said:

Honey boo boo Huckabee
    2/20/18

They hate the sinner and love the sinner. Was working Santa Monica Blvd. rough?
    FTFY
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,586 Swaye's Wigwam

Mosster47 said:

Honey boo boo Huckabee
    2/20/18

This is why I miss the Husky Halfbrains pod. It was like 20% football, 20% Harv celebrating Haie living in his kewg head rent free, and the 60% talking about other shit like "logging camp liberals" like Scoop who wanted to nuke the Soviets instead of Détente with them.