Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Communist!!!!

2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
It reads "shall not be infringed!!!" Followed by shaking fist at the clouds.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-ban-bump-stock-devices-210600507.html

Comments

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    I would hope all of Congress votes for it, if it gets there. Right now it's an order to Sessions.

In other news, Trump solicited opinions from his buddies are Mar a Lago. How do you think that went?
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    “The president is very focused on mental illness.”

Honey boo boo Huckabee
    2/20/18

This shitshow gets better every day.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,032 Founders Club

Honey boo boo Huckabee
    2/20/18

Honey boo boo Huckabee?!! Great chit Man.
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390

Honey boo boo Huckabee
    2/20/18

Woo pig sooie!
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246

Honey boo boo Huckabee
    2/20/18

She looks just like her dad, just heavier and more cave man like.
    Mosster47 said:

Honey boo boo Huckabee
    2/20/18

Fuck her Dad in the face. Not my GOP.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072

Honey boo boo Huckabee
    2/20/18

Woo pig sooie!
    Like watching President Oprah doing weight watchers commercials?
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309
    I expect to see a record sale of bump stock devices in the coming days.
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246

Mosster47 said:

Honey boo boo Huckabee
    2/20/18

He plays bass too. Yuck.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,000

Mosster47 said:

Honey boo boo Huckabee
    2/20/18

Not me. The GOP was once the party of the social class to which I aspired as poor white trash Aberdeen.

I work my ass off to get there, only to find my party has been hijacked by my homies and by the religious fundies, a group I would avoid like the plague and a group that would never accept me for the transgressions of my youth.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    Not a true statement.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,669 Standard Supporter

Honey boo boo Huckabee
    2/20/18

Who has bigger tits - @Cohen12 or Sara Huckabee?

Mosster47 said:

Honey boo boo Huckabee
    2/20/18

Not me. The GOP was once the party of the social class to which I aspired as poor white trash Aberdeen.

I work my ass off to get there, only to find my party has been hijacked by my homies and by the religious fundies, a group I would avoid like the plague and a group that would never accept me for the transgressions of my youth.
    I was born into a family of cuntry club / Brook Brothers republicans that lorded over Race's IE and the tribal affiliation stuck with me for much of my life until the hijacking reached it's final conclusion- i.e., Trump. But I've been pissed off with the GOP for decades for the same reasons as you, and it was only my even stronger hatred of the far left that kept me in line.
    edited February 2018

Mosster47 said:

Honey boo boo Huckabee
    2/20/18

I was born into a family of cuntry club / Brook Brothers republicans that lorded over Race's IE and the tribal affiliation stuck with me for much of my life until the hijacking reached it's final conclusion- i.e., Trump. But I've been pissed off with the GOP for decades for the same reasons as you, and it was only my even stronger hatred of the far left that kept me in line.
    The hijacking reached its zenith with the open acceptance and eventual appeal to the fundies. Trump is a detail, and frankly, I admire him for his boldness in his unapologetic and entirely transparent use of them. Trump is not a Christian, but as he has said, they're so stupid it doesn't matter.

That all said, I liked Romney, and though he was raised in a bizarre cult, money talks, and Mitt knows money. I like guys who know money. Romney also appreciates, probably more than most, the importance of keeping government out of your church by keeping your church out of your government. The Mormons "get it".

Mosster47 said:

Honey boo boo Huckabee
    2/20/18

The hijacking reached its zenith with the open acceptance and eventual appeal to the fundies. Trump is a detail, and frankly, I admire him for his boldness in his unapologetic and entirely transparent use of them. Trump is not a Christian, but as he has said, they're so stupid it doesn't matter.

That all said, I liked Romney, and though he was raised in a bizarre cult, money talks, and Mitt knows money. I like guys who know money. Romney also appreciates, probably more than most, the importance of keeping government out of your church by keeping your church out of your government. The Mormons "get it".
    I really wanted liberal Massachusetts Mitt, but it was not to be.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,660 Founders Club

Mosster47 said:

Honey boo boo Huckabee
    2/20/18

Neither you or creepy are GOP which is fine.

I guarantee you the democrats have moved farther left than the GOP has moved right. If you don't like the fact that religious folks tend to go GOP that's fine two. That's why we have a choice every year on the ballot.

I don't understand the moaning about this party or that party doing this or that. Vote or die.

Anyone that was GOP when they were young and in Grays Harbor was a fag anyway. I was a radical in Olympia and now am a right winger despite nothing changing with me.
    Scoop Jackson really was tough on Russia when the left hated him
    edited February 2018

Mosster47 said:

Honey boo boo Huckabee
    2/20/18

Neither you or creepy are GOP which is fine.

I guarantee you the democrats have moved farther left than the GOP has moved right. If you don't like the fact that religious folks tend to go GOP that's fine two. That's why we have a choice every year on the ballot.

I don't understand the moaning about this party or that party doing this or that. Vote or die.

Anyone that was GOP when they were young and in Grays Harbor was a fag anyway wanted out of Grays Harbor, which makes perfect sense. I was a radical in Olympia and now am a right winger despite nothing changing with me.
    Scoop Jackson really was tough on Russia when the left hated him
    I'll never apologize for being a Reagan/Bush I R; like Snow, I was a cuntry club (wannabe) Republican. Mock if you must.

I don't disagree that the Ds have moved left. Not sure the Rs have moved right at all. In fact, I think they've moved in the direction of left and crazy. The movement can be best described as:

- a union with the fundies that they will one day regret; and
    - a movement towards populism that looks an awful lot like the labor dems of my youth.

Bannon is a smart dude. He knew he could get almost anyone elected against today's D party with barely lifting a finger, and he did just that. But he's also an unabashed nationalist, which means he's not a real capitalist. He has started something many [real] conservatives may live to regret.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849

Honey boo boo Huckabee
    2/20/18

I'm gonna write in @creepycoug.
    salemcoog said:

Honey boo boo Huckabee
    2/20/18

I'm gonna write in @creepycoug.
    #creepyzinmyhead

#impurethoughts