Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Laugh your assess off

2»

Comments

• creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,000
    dnc said:

It's an amazing coincidence that Trump didn't collude but his son, son in law, campaign manager, national security adviser, and attorney general all held secret meetings with Russians that they "forgot" to disclose. It's almost as if there is a trend here..

Jury is still out here on the collusion piece but something was definitely rotten in Denmark. Shit like not disclosing tax returns and firing FBI directors makes me far less likely to give you the benefit of the doubt Donny. I need my chinvestigation before I'll trust you.
    Ok like 12 poasters are going to get the Denmark reference Snow. Like Bears, you go too far. Too far.

Bring it down to 7th grade basic and you're where you need to be.
    Hamlet isn't exactly higher discussion bored stuff.
    It's all relative.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228
    dnc said:

It's an amazing coincidence that Trump didn't collude but his son, son in law, campaign manager, national security adviser, and attorney general all held secret meetings with Russians that they "forgot" to disclose. It's almost as if there is a trend here..

Jury is still out here on the collusion piece but something was definitely rotten in Denmark. Shit like not disclosing tax returns and firing FBI directors makes me far less likely to give you the benefit of the doubt Donny. I need my chinvestigation before I'll trust you.
    Ok like 12 poasters are going to get the Denmark reference Snow. Like Bears, you go too far. Too far.

It is when doogiebot and Sledog are in the audience.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    dflea said:

dnc said:

It is when doogiebot and Sledog are in the audience.
    Troof, but then so is Paw Patrol.