Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    Exactly.

Stop #resist-ing. Start supporting America.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    doogie said:

Exactly.

Stop #resist-ing. Start supporting America.

Something Communists say.
    Well, you’re the expert
  • insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    So there should be no hesitation to implement sanctions to punish Russia for meddling right?
  • insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    It's an amazing coincidence that Trump didn't collude but his son, son in law, campaign manager, national security adviser, and attorney general all held secret meetings with Russians that they "forgot" to disclose. It's almost as if there is a trend here..
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,032 Founders Club

It's an amazing coincidence that Trump didn't collude but his son, son in law, campaign manager, national security adviser, and attorney general all held secret meetings with Russians that they "forgot" to disclose. It's almost as if there is a trend here..

Jury is still out here on the collusion piece but something was definitely rotten in Denmark. Shit like not disclosing tax returns and firing FBI directors makes me far less likely to give you the benefit of the doubt Donny. I need my chinvestigation before I'll trust you.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,239 Standard Supporter
    Maybe Hillary pitched all this with Obama as the flexibility after I'm re-elected and the reset to keep Russia friendly potus in office.

The military just smoked a pile of Russian mercs in Syria so trump ain't too soft.
  • GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855
    This shit is to keep turds fighting. Can we lock pawz hondo doogie etc in a room and make them solve a problem together as a team?
    I like how the commies here who have pledged their lives to #resist against America, keep spewing the same shit over and over including Satan ^^^^^^^^ himself
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    doogie said:

I like how the commies here who have pledged their lives to #resist against America, keep spewing the same shit over and over including Satan ^^^^^^^^ himself

@SenJosephMcCarthyDawg true?
    Aren’t you the one openly begging for Kalifornicate to secede? For the US to burn down?

doogie said:

Aren’t you the one openly begging for Kalifornicate to secede? For the US to burn down?

Yes. You are helping.
    Hmmm... Didn’t know I held such power over you.
    doogie said:

Hmmm... Didn’t know I held such power over you.

You didn’t get it. But please post again, again and again...
    Tia
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,893 Standard Supporter

If anyone actually believes anything important will ever happen with regards to any of this Russia shit they are fucking morons.

I tend to agree with this.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,000

Jury is still out here on the collusion piece but something was definitely rotten in Denmark. Shit like not disclosing tax returns and firing FBI directors makes me far less likely to give you the benefit of the doubt Donny. I need my chinvestigation before I'll trust you.
    Ok like 12 poasters are going to get the Denmark reference Snow. Like Bears, you go too far. Too far.

Bring it down to 7th grade basic and you're where you need to be.
    doogie said:

Riiiiiight. It's so annoying when poasters beat the mantra drum over and over.
    Sledog said:

Maybe Hillary pitched all this with Obama as the flexibility after I'm re-elected and the reset to keep Russia friendly potus in office.

The military just smoked a pile of Russian mercs in Syria so trump ain't too soft.

?????!

Engrish preeze?
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Ok like 12 poasters are going to get the Denmark reference Snow. Like Bears, you go too far. Too far.

Bring it down to 7th grade basic and you're where you need to be.
    Hamlet isn't exactly higher discussion bored stuff.