Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,423
    So Jon Wilner didn't watch the Stanford-UW game last year.
  • Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    You can’t expect a junior QB to play well against ASU! He had off season arm surgery!!

I think the injury was bothering him more than people think!!!!
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,506 Swaye's Wigwam

You can’t expect a junior QB to play well against ASU! He had off season arm surgery!!

This is all the confirmation I need that #Cobra'sBack
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,715 Founders Club
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    haie said:

Free pub!!!
  • EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,134
    The Palm Beach Post is you're source?

And they fucking run an article about UW being the 4th best QB situation in the P12.

Mind.Blown
  • Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943
    haie said:

Everyone’s talking about the difference between last year’s cobra and this year’s cobra.
  • wobidbuswobidbus Member Posts: 308
    Observing Jake's evolution was like this:

2015: Shit pants against everybody
    2016: Had John Ross, shit pants against USC and Alabama, sharted at Utah.
    2017: Shit pants everyday
    2018: John Ross aint walking through that door, so somebody better step up. And if they do, we will all be scissoring over how fucking Jake Browning turned it around.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

haie said:

Everyone’s talking about the difference between last year’s cobra and this year’s cobra.
    Nothing changed with me.
  • NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    What an idiot. The top 3 qb’s could go down... the we? Are stuck with Sirmon and Yankoff. Not a bad place to be in IMHO
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,300
    WSU really killed themselves in the foot not recruiting better

Too soon?
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,545 Founders Club
  • ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    edited February 2018
    "While he’s not the electric, dynamic playmaker many elite, College Football Playoff hopefuls crave, he’s nonetheless reliable and consistent."

First of all the writer has a superfluous comma, in there, but, when he says "reliable and consistent" that is true; the truth is he is reliable and consistent in terms of NOT coming through when the chips are truly down, except the Utah game IMO.
  • DawgWagonDanDawgWagonDan Member Posts: 789
    edited February 2018
    This just in from drunken Broadway Joe:
    "I believe everything that anyone else has watched, Jake play… impresses me, the same thing impresses them."

"Browning's a quality, classy quarterback, who has a touch on the football. He’s not a thrower, he’s a passer. His mind is ahead of what the defense is. If the Huskies can support him they will win the championship."
  • Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    Anyone that has watched Jake Browning play and isn't a fucking moron/white guy with a massive thing for unathletic white guys knows full well he's completely awful and you can never win a meaningful game with him.

However, if we look at the un-overlapping portions of those two populations they are probably make up 15% and 60% of college football fans, respectively.

Actually, if it were that little, more people would be ripping him. Jesus.

Like 95% of CFB fans are probably in one of those two categories. Shoot me.
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
    wobidbus said:

Observing Jake's evolution was like this:

2015: Shit pants against everybody
    2016: Had John Ross, shit pants against USC and Alabama, sharted at Utah.
    2017: Shit pants everyday
    2018: John Ross aint walking through that door, so somebody better step up. And if they do, we will all be scissoring over how fucking Jake Browning turned it around.

THAT INT AGAINST UTAH IN 2016 WHEN WE HAD ALL THE MOMENTUM IN THE WORLD WAS UNREAL. HE'S JUST AWFUL.
  • HUSKYFANATICHUSKYFANATIC Member Posts: 1,651

Anyone that has watched Jake Browning play and isn't a fucking moron/white guy with a massive thing for unathletic white guys knows full well he's completely awful and you can never win a meaningful game with him.

However, if we look at the un-overlapping portions of those two populations they are probably make up 15% and 60% of college football fans, respectively.

Actually, if it were that little, more people would be ripping him. Jesus.

Like 95% of CFB fans are probably in one of those two categories. Shoot me.