Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Mike Maylock says

longduckdonglongduckdong Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,023 Swaye's Wigwam
Dissley #5 TE on big board.

Pettis #5 WR......

Comments

• DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,545 Founders Club
    Dissly's career is going to be so classic try hard white guy with talent. He'll quietly make millions in the shadow.
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,300
    BallzDeep said:

I think Dissly is going to have a successful NFL career. Seahawks are probably salivating at a TE who can actually block but they have more pressing needs in this draft. I'm hoping he gets drafted by Dallas as Jason Witten's replacement.

While sharing the same cerebral lunch pail blue color skin tone, dissly is a homeless man’s Witten. He just needs to make a roster.
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,163
    Dissly will have a career that mimics Zach Miller’s, and we’ll all forget about the clown show TEs who we’ve sent to the league.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    Maylock has been watching tape. Dissly was dominant in the run game.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Dissly will have a career that mimics Zach Miller’s, and we’ll all forget about the clown show TEs who we’ve sent to the league.

• chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,926 Swaye's Wigwam

BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

I think Dissly is going to have a successful NFL career. Seahawks are probably salivating at a TE who can actually block but they have more pressing needs in this draft. I'm hoping he gets drafted by Dallas as Jason Witten's replacement.

While sharing the same cerebral lunch pail blue color skin tone, dissly is a homeless man’s Witten. He just needs to make a roster.
    Witten is a big, slow white guy who made his career by being consistent, technically sound, heady, reliable, and by being best friends with Tony Romo. Athletically Witten is not better than Dissly. Dissly will be drafted and will easily make a roster.
    Witten ran 4.65 coming out of college and, in addition to being an awesome blocker, has always been a huge threat in the receiving game. HOF lock.

I like Dissly, but you are FS to mention those two in the same breath.
    Serious Q, what's Dissly's 40 time?
    The O/U is 5.00.
    I'll take the under. 4.8-4.9