Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Henry To'oto'o, 4* 2019 LB, Concord (De La Salle), CA (Offered 2/23/17)

Comments

• Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    why do you guys even care what the backstory is?
  • Options
    GaryFromTeenMomGaryFromTeenMom Member Posts: 1,370
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited February 2019
    Sounds like one of us needs to blow the dad in the next 2 hours 38 minutes. Anybody close?

edit: Swaye was here to make sure no deaths were called for per bored rules.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Sounds like one of us needs to blow the dad in the next 2 hours 38 minutes. Anybody close?

See rule 2. I even included fat ass coaches who love Ohio State.

https://hardcorehusky.com/discussion/55215/welcome-to-the-enumclaw-truck-stop-recruiting-bored/p1
  • Options
    Founders Club

well in that case, I'll suck the dick. Fuck it. On my way.
    You are a true DWAG fan. And queer.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,798
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Just talked to the edit dude... he’s going to UT.

Bump!
  • Options
    jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye said:

well in that case, I'll suck the dick. Fuck it. On my way.
    You are a true DWAG fan. And queer.
    He'd suck him off anyway, who are we kidding
  • Options
    Founders Club

My bad. I didn't know people actually read the rules thread. Thought that was there just to mask this place as one with any kind of morals. To send off the scent dogs kinda deal.

No worries. I don't take it too seriously. I don't ban anyone. Derek has a very few rules I was required to import into the Truck Stop, and this is one of them. I think it's a good one too. You can say things like I hope his Dad gets AIDS but lives, or your excellent work with Lubick. Just no straight up "Let's go kill the fucker" type stuff.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Also, the middle of the store is forever soiled, but with the way Puke is looking to play out, probably good to have this out there early today.
  • Options
    Founders Club

You know how good our “Loves UW but didn’t end up going there” team would be? Go dawgs!

All Pac-12.

We lack closers, except Lake and Malloe. Maybe Huff. Probably Huff. We have a few.

If the Hammer comes I'll be impressed with Gregory. Not nearly on the Lake or Malloe level, but he has pulled some great LBers the last two years.

Paopao and Lubick were straight trash. I won't blame this on Adams, as we were obviously trying a late steal here, but Adams gets no quarter next year. It's nut up or shut up time year 1.