Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Henry To'oto'o, 4* 2019 LB, Concord (De La Salle), CA (Offered 2/23/17)

Comments

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,797
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Who the fuck pays for a rivals membership? lol.

Apparently half the posters here pay for special access to a place called the "Wig-wam" so who fucking knows.
    Exactly. It’s fucking gay.

Just donate to keep the ship a float fuck your private access.
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,276
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

Apparently half the posters here pay for special access to a place called the "Wig-wam" so who fucking knows.
    I've been browsing this site for quite a bit now and still don't know if this Wig-wam is a real fucking thing or not. If it's a joke, I give it 3 out of 10.
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

I've been browsing this site for quite a bit now and still don't know if this Wig-wam is a real fucking thing or not. If it's a joke, I give it 3 out of 10.

Look over to your right on the screen ... 129 bucks gets you access to the Wam ...
  • Options
    Founders Club
    animate said:

Look over to your right on the screen ... 129 bucks gets you access to the Wam ...
    Oh. Fascinating. I can flog the dolphin right here for free.
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,712

animate said:

Did you cancel your dawgman subscription since yesterday?

• Options
    Founders Club

animate said:

Did you cancel your dawgman subscription since yesterday?

Tmrw.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Warned.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,797
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Swaye said:

Warned.
    Ok Kim!
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited February 2019
    Swaye said:

It used to just be tits and ass, but NOW it's tits and ass, and higher level discussion chat and special shit and stuff.
    Does it come with a complimentary oven mitt?
  • Options
    DawgFaderDawgFader Member Posts: 1,414
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye said:

It used to just be tits and ass, but NOW it's tits and ass, and higher level discussion chat and special shit and stuff.
    Butt does it still focus on the right stiff?
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    Swaye said:

Keep the wam. Give me back my Butler Cabin badge.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

Does it come with a complimentary oven mitt?
    Yes, it is even a special edition @StrongArmCobra Seattle Weather Oven Mitt.

• Options
    Founders Club
    DawgFader said:

Swaye said:

Butt does it still focus on the right stiff?

• Options
    GaryFromTeenMomGaryFromTeenMom Member Posts: 1,370
    edited February 2019
    What did Ruth say about HT from her tweet the past hour or so?

I'd post it but she'd IP banned me from her website. My $10.95 is no good there.