Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Henry To'oto'o, 4* 2019 LB, Concord (De La Salle), CA (Offered 2/23/17)

Comments

• Options
    TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

MelloDawg said:

There’s a comment on that video post where someone suggests they’re either both going to UW or both going to Alabama. Heimuli liked the post. Everything recent with Heimuli suggests he’s coming here, sooooo.....

I wouldn't read too much into it, just means Heimuli wants Toot to join him at UW, not that he's going to.

Just not optimistic on this one at all.
    This bored's ability to bitch about great defensive class is amazing

Never change HH.
    I know you're being sarcasmic but who's bitching about the class? It's tits.

Just not Toots.
    Haha I c what u did there

• Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    edited February 2019
    He's coming. He and his parents care about academics. Petersen has sold him and his parents on UW being able to help him get to the league as well as anybody while also providing a better and more respected degree than Bama in case making a career out of football doesn't work out or doesn't completely set him up financially for the rest of his life, he'll want to have that UW degree to fall back on. The in-state schools have always been out of it because he want's to get away from home and "grow as a man" and be independent. UW offers him that opportunity without being a burden on his family with them having to fly across the country to see him play in person. I'm just completely making shit up but that's how I envision this playing out so that's what's going to happen.
  • Options
    DawgFaderDawgFader Member Posts: 1,414
    De La Salle...end of story.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

He's coming. He and his parents care about academics. Petersen has sold him and his parents on UW being able to help him get to the league as well as anybody while also providing a better and more respected degree than Bama in case making a career out of football doesn't work out or doesn't completely set him up financially for the rest of his life, he'll want to have that UW degree to fall back on. The in-state schools have always been out of it because he want's to get away from home and "grow as a man" and be independent. UW offers him that opportunity without being a burden on his family with them having to fly across the country to see him play in person. I'm just completely making shit up but that's how I envision this playing out so that's what's going to happen.

Some dads won’t fly cross country. They just won’t
  • Options
    NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422
    Baseman said:

Some dads won’t fly cross country. They just won’t
    So he's staying closer to home in Tuscaloosa?
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,798
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    😎i told you fuckers
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,950
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Told us what? I don’t see a woof
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Just when btp seemed like ze was learning
  • Options
    GaryFromTeenMomGaryFromTeenMom Member Posts: 1,370
    I’m just going to be sitting around for the next few days, shirtless and sucking down some of Indiana’s finest jenkem waiting for this nightmare to end.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,950
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Domicillo said:

Passion said:

Domicillo said:

GOAT said:

CB to UW

Our main man JC from South Carolina. Interesting thing is he put in a CB for Bama like 30 minutes for this then switched it to UW.
    WTF does he know? Sounds like a complete guess.
    I wonder the same thing about what this goofball knows but according to the doogman subscribers, he CB'd Spam Chancellor and Trent McDuffie before any of the big guns did. So maybe that's cool.
    So Fatters mentioned that this guy actually is tied in with much of the SEC in regards to recruiting and not just South Carolina. Sounds to me like Fatters making shit up, but it's interesting that he was days ahead of Spam and McDuff. Maybe he has a friend inside at UW that no one knows about.

For what it's worth, he's 94/110 on CBs this year, and more importantly 2/2 on UW CBs this year....
    Ruth is trumpeting this guy as a “real insider” too, granted it’s probably just cause he agrees with her and she hates everyone else at 247
    Don’t we all...?
  • Options
    LaMichael_CorleoneLaMichael_Corleone Member Posts: 1,316
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper
    I guarantee the next two days you see a bunch of rumors from Dawgman/247 saying UDUB is getting closer and closer and the ol’ “don’t be surprised” to make it look like it was much more a dramatic decision.
  • Options
    pat_hmpat_hm Member Posts: 941
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Hearing Knoxville felt like home