Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

PM to bitchfork

PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,715 Founders Club
You ever seen Tate throw the ball bitch? What an ignorant slut you are...good fucking cunt the worst post ive ever read here

a simple flick of the wrist by tate under pressure has more velocity and accuracy on a deep ball than chicken legged brownstain

Comments

• PineapplePiratePineapplePirate Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,249 Swaye's Wigwam
    He doesn’t actually watch the games he just roots for his team.
  • GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855

You ever seen Tate throw the ball bitch? What an ignorant slut you are...good fucking cunt the worst post ive ever read here

a simple flick of the wrist by tate under pressure has more velocity and accuracy on a deep ball than chicken legged brownstain

With that said, browning just needs to do some yoga. He lacks ability to create velocity with his frame, from what I suspect is limited hip mobility from sitting on his ass watching film all the time.
  • PineapplePiratePineapplePirate Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,249 Swaye's Wigwam
    Is there anything worse than a pregame spotlight interview with Browning? Especially from one of the crippled Manning brothers?
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852
  • Captain_InsanoCaptain_Insano Member Posts: 156
    Gwad said:

With that said, browning just needs to do some yoga. He lacks ability to create velocity with his frame, from what I suspect is limited hip mobility from sitting on his ass watching film all the time.

• GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855

Gwad said:

Yes this is a good start with good cues. I think a standing lunge would be good too with focus on his pelvic tilt. Also focus on creating energy through the front foot by dragging it back on the mat and that back foot dragging forward. This will bring strength and awareness to that flip of the hips that I believe puts some tight rope action on his throws. This is obviously just the opinion of a HH degenerate. I'm sure the Athletic Department has the dime to get one of those really smart and sexy yoga teachers that will get young brownling to try extra hard.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,560 Standard Supporter
    Gwad said:

Gwad said:

Yes this is a good start with good cues. I think a standing lunge would be good too with focus on his pelvic tilt. Also focus on creating energy through the front foot by dragging it back on the mat and that back foot dragging forward. This will bring strength and awareness to that flip of the hips that I believe puts some tight rope action on his throws. This is obviously just the opinion of a HH degenerate. I'm sure the Athletic Department has the dime to get one of those really smart and sexy yoga teachers that will get young brownling to try extra hard.
    Browning needs to do less downward dog. He’s taken it in the ass on third and long too many times already.