Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

ASU @ UW gamethread. P12-Network. 8:00 PST. ASU -3.5

123457»

Comments

• Options
    DeepDawgDeepDawg Member Posts: 544
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Alexis said:

Doogles said:

Beat Romar.

Nothing Else Matters.

Make the sign and show up on Saturday
    I'm worried stupid Seattle folks will give Romar a standing ovation when he comes out.

I really hope they do the reading the paper thing instead and give that fucker the lack of respect he so richly deserves.
    He's definitely getting a standing O. Shit they'll probably play some faggy montage video before the game
  • Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,741
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

I talked some shit to Hurley as he was leaving the court, he turned around and stared at me dead square in my eyes. I gave him the bird. Fuck the guy. Fuck Duke. Fuck TUFF white college PGs.

I bet you felt like a fucking stud after this huh?
    Washington is BACK
  • Options
    DeepDawgDeepDawg Member Posts: 544
    dnc said:

Alexis said:

Doogles said:

Beat Romar.

Nothing Else Matters.

I'm worried stupid Seattle folks will give Romar a standing ovation when he comes out.

I really hope they do the reading the paper thing instead and give that fucker the lack of respect he so richly deserves.
    I'm conflicted with Romar. Without his teams in the Mid-2000's my sports experience in college would have been complete fucking shit. Being in the Dawg Pack those years was a ton of fun, and Romar was always cool, brought us food, talked to us in line etc.

He should have been fired a few years ago, and I'm very happy he's gone, but I don't hold any ill will against him. I wouldn't jerk him off with a standing ovation, but I wouldn't boo the guy either.
    Pretty much where I'm at, minus the DawgPack experience.

He deserves to be booed for his last 6 years. He deserves to be cheered for his first 6 or 8.

Golf clap feels about right.

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,447
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Jesus Christ you’re all a bunch of 2004-2010 UW graduating Bball doooging Ty-hating acolytes.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,447
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Gladstone said:

haie said:

Jesus Christ you’re all a bunch of 2004-2010 UW graduating Bball doooging Ty-hating acolytes.

I've been called worse.
    You know what it was like on that campus ~2009.
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    haie said:

Gladstone said:

haie said:

I've been called worse.
    You know what it was like on that campus ~2009.
    As do you.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,781

Hop even uses the same phrases as pete "It's hard" " Ya know in this conference". He's the basketball version of Petersen. Shoutout to Cohen our best AD in awhile.

If only she’d let her sloppy puppies out every once in a while.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,781
    Alexis said:

Doogles said:

Beat Romar.

Nothing Else Matters.

A reverse Dick Bennett middle finger salute would be fine.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    haie said:

You have a lot of hate in your life
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,179
    Founders Club

Missed the game last night but just finished watching the replay. Couple of things:

• Feed Dickerson! Feed him and not Timmy.
    • Thybule is so close to putting it together. Prayingdoog that he gets lots of post season experience before next year.
    • This team, while still inconsistent, is getting better. You can see development playing out all over the court. Wow, teams getting better as the year goes on! Not used to that!
    • Barring a late season collapse/injury bug, I think even with games dropped we will make the tourney.
    • Watching these teams weather late pushes by other teams and manage to close is giving me weird feelings I've never had before about our basketball program.
    • Agree completely about Romar, good tims in the dawgpack but sinking of the program, polite golf clap to be Nebraska classy, then heckle the bastard bc we aren't Nebraska.
    WOOF YOU BASTARDS!
    Crisp can do a ton to help this team go farther. He can drive to the rack all day long because a lot of good things can and do happen. But his wild and inappropriate jumpers hurt this team especially because his defenders know he's a shitty shooter, release and routinely beat him down the court for an easy basket. When Conroy embraced the same, the team was better.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    BaldwinIV said:

dnc said:

24-8 is super doable. Just have to go 3-2 against Zona, Oregon (play them twice), Utah, and Furd. While, beating OSU (twice), Cal, and Colorado. I think 22-10 is most likely outcome though.

This team is not at the place where it's going to win all four we? think they should win.
    what is the source of your incessant negadawging? there isn't a bad loss on the entire year. get hype.
    bump
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,466
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Doogles said:

BaldwinIV said:

dnc said:

24-8 is super doable. Just have to go 3-2 against Zona, Oregon (play them twice), Utah, and Furd. While, beating OSU (twice), Cal, and Colorado. I think 22-10 is most likely outcome though.

This team is not at the place where it's going to win all four we? think they should win.
    what is the source of your incessant negadawging? there isn't a bad loss on the entire year. get hype.
    If Matisse continues to hit threes it takes some pressure off, but there are a lot of inconsistencies offensively throughout the squad that can make us lose to anyone.

Jekyll/Hyde Crisp
    Confident/shellshocked Green
    Foul trouble Dickerson
    Team forgetting Dickerson
    Thybulle offensive weapon/misses layups

There is only one guy who can create consistently and that is Nowell.

I love this team and think they will make the tournament, but I wouldn't be surprised if they drop 2 in Oregon either.
    Bump