Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

ASU @ UW gamethread. P12-Network. 8:00 PST. ASU -3.5

Comments

• Options
    RhythmicSlappingDawgRhythmicSlappingDawg Member Posts: 1,176
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

Winning is great and all but can you imagine how freakin cool it would be to see Michael Porter Jr dunking his way to a 3 conference win season this year?

Cohen blundered.
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,468
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Beat Romar.

Nothing Else Matters.

Make the sign and show up on Saturday
  • Options
    Dwgfan20Dwgfan20 Member Posts: 11
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    My reaction whenever I read a Jim Basnight or 206hoops pro-Romar tweet...

• Options
    edited February 2018
    Hop even uses the same phrases as pete "It's hard" " Ya know in this conference". He's the basketball version of Petersen. Shoutout to Cohen our best AD in awhile.
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    24-8 is super doable. Just have to go 3-2 against Zona, Oregon (play them twice), Utah, and Furd. While, beating OSU (twice), Cal, and Colorado. I think 22-10 is most likely outcome though.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

24-8 is super doable. Just have to go 3-2 against Zona, Oregon (play them twice), Utah, and Furd. While, beating OSU (twice), Cal, and Colorado. I think 22-10 is most likely outcome though.

22-10 and win one game in the conference tourney and we? are in. I don't know shit about basketball but I was high last night and this is what I thought.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

This team is not at the place where it's going to win all four we? think they should win.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    dnc said:
    I'm glad his hospital room has the Pac-12 Network
  • Options
    BaldwinIVBaldwinIV Member Posts: 797
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    dnc said:

This team is not at the place where it's going to win all four we? think they should win.
    what is the source of your incessant negadawging? there isn't a bad loss on the entire year. get hype.
  • Options
    BaldwinIV said:

dnc said:

what is the source of your incessant negadawging? there isn't a bad loss on the entire year. get hype.
    We lost at home to Stanford, who is (much) worse than Utah in RPI and KenPom and worse than Colorado in RPI and slightly better in KenPom.

We are more than capable of losing one of hose. Capable of winning them as well.
  • Options
    AlexisAlexis Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,997
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Doogles said:

Beat Romar.

Nothing Else Matters.

I'm worried stupid Seattle folks will give Romar a standing ovation when he comes out.

I really hope they do the reading the paper thing instead and give that fucker the lack of respect he so richly deserves.
  • Options
    Alexis said:

Doogles said:

Beat Romar.

Nothing Else Matters.

I'm worried stupid Seattle folks will give Romar a standing ovation when he comes out.

I really hope they do the reading the paper thing instead and give that fucker the lack of respect he so richly deserves.
    He's going to get a standing O. Wiffout question.