Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Walking away from a lucrative NFL career was tuff

Comments

• PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,715 Founders Club
    I wonder how his fire dancing is coming along? I wonder if he'll eventually choose to leave rugby to pursue his true passion which is fire dancing?
  • uziuzi Member Posts: 1,298

Is the cut in your eyebrow back in style? I remember I did it once trying to look cool but when someone said something about it I caved and tried to convince them it was accident from shaving.

You shave your forehead?
  • TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    dnc said:

uzi said:

Is the cut in your eyebrow back in style? I remember I did it once trying to look cool but when someone said something about it I caved and tried to convince them it was accident from shaving.

You shave your forehead?
    You don't?
    No. He shaves his eyebrows. I feel like this was clear.
  • Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,974
    Eyebrows are part of the forehead. So if you shave your eyebrows, you're also shaving your forehead. Although I will say that it makes little sense to call it shaving your forehead considering that the eye brows are the only place on your forehead that have hair.

I think Uzi was trying to trap APAG into a lose-lose situation.

For example, If APAG responds with: "No, I don't shave my forehead."...then Uzi can say "Yes you do, because you shave your eyebrows which are part of the forehead" and then everyone will think APAG is stupid for not knowing where his eyebrows are located.

But if APAG responds with: "Yes, I shave my forehead", then Uzi can say "Haha, this guy shaves his forehead!" and then everyone will think APAG is some freak who grows hair across his entire forehead and therefore has to shave it off.

• QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,291 Swaye's Wigwam

Big Daddy Kane did it before Vanilla Ice. Don’t get it twisted.

In 8th grade I gave it an experimental jab and ended up Reggie Williamsing myself. Shit!!