Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Trump refuses to enforce Russian sanctions

2»

Comments

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

Mueller is into his second year searching high and low for just that possibility. Good luck the rest of the way. Obama didn't get a Special Counsel to investigate his open mike promise to do more for Russia after his 2012 election but we'll let that slide I guess

It is also entirely possible that the whole Russia collusion thing was bullshit from day 1 and the FBI and the DOJ have been corrupted.

But trust the coaches

Second year? It started in June.

I like taking a few weeks off from the Tug and seeing the progression of of the right's propaganda. The FBI and DOJ are the bad guys now? Christ you are in deep.
    Trump hasn't had tim to get his own guys in there.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,660 Founders Club
    Now?

You a big fan of J Edgar?

Unchecked government surveillance is the only real threat there is to our democracy

I'll never suck their dick like the left is now.

The left is dead. Buried under the man boobs of Loretta Lynch

Now?

Unchecked government surveillance is the only real threat there is to our democracy

I thought the left died when you left it.
    dflea said:

Mueller is into his second year searching high and low for just that possibility. Good luck the rest of the way. Obama didn't get a Special Counsel to investigate his open mike promise to do more for Russia after his 2012 election but we'll let that slide I guess

It is also entirely possible that the whole Russia collusion thing was bullshit from day 1 and the FBI and the DOJ have been corrupted.

But trust the coaches

Chinned by doogie, Dud and obk. And the devil because he's snockered drunk.

Keep up the good work.

I'm sure it's the decorated war veteran Marine that's been corrupted, not the guy who's been polishing Putin's helmet for years.

People get investigated by special prosecutors because they deserve to be investigated. Clinton's and Nixon's SP both took longer than this has taken - and both got their fish. Trump is a throat-hooked planter trout, and he's being played by Mueller like the pellet-head he is.

Call it a hunch. I could be all wrong about this whole thing, but in every argument I've ever judged, I won. I'm judging this one, too, by the way - so you should probably just fuck off in advance.*

*faggoty wink
    Disagree

Police state thinking IMO

Blacks get pulled over because they deserve it

No thanks. I respect you so you can tell me to fuck off all you want.

So fuck off
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    edited January 2018
    dflea said:

But trust the coaches

Keep up the good work.

I'm sure it's the decorated war veteran Marine that's been corrupted, not the guy who's been polishing Putin's helmet for years.

People get investigated by special prosecutors because they deserve to be investigated. Clinton's and Nixon's SP both took longer than this has taken - and both got their fish. Trump is a throat-hooked planter trout, and he's being played by Mueller like the pellet-head he is.

Call it a hunch. I could be all wrong about this whole thing, but in every argument I've ever judged, I won. I'm judging this one, too, by the way - so you should probably just fuck off in advance.*

*faggoty wink
    In the Tug, that means a solid, reasonable argument has been made. If you're getting chinned by Boobs, Cirhossis and Insincere dog, clearly you've fucked up somewhere.
    2001400ex said:

Now?

I thought the left died when you left it.
    I haven't moved

Time to give up the Russian collusion horseshit. If there was any proof, it would have been brought forward by now. Meanwhile, shithole democrats are embroiled in actual Russian collusion scandals, like the fake dossier and uranium one.
  • SarkFanSixtyNineSarkFanSixtyNine Member Posts: 369
    what's so bizarre to me is people actually seeming to buy into this retarded russian narrative.
    did trump help some criminal russian oligarchs launder money or something at some point in the past? yea probably
    does it make sense to strum up a bunch of stupid hysteria to justify a special counsel in hopes of unearthing something sinister in trump's extremely long and likely murky past? absolutely
    does this actual russian narrative being pushed make any sense at all? fuck no
  • WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,797
    edited January 2018

Gonna throw policy being over-influenced by corporate interest and the military-industrial complex in there.
    dflea said:

dflea said:

But trust the coaches

Keep up the good work.

*faggoty wink
    Disagree

So fuck off
    Shit. Now I'm struggling because I fucking hate a police state, too. And I also respect your views and opinions. You know what I thought of the FISA courts and Patriot Act from back in the day - so it won't get any defense from me. I've always had mixed feelings about the FBI/CIA/NSA because they look a lot the the people they're supposedly protecting us from sometimes. However, I still think Mueller is more straight-up than Trump.

I'll go ahead and fuck off then. But only because you asked nicely.
    Fuck off
  • RedRocketRedRocket Member Posts: 1,527

Time to give up the Russian collusion horseshit. If there was any proof, it would have been brought forward by now. Meanwhile, shithole democrats are embroiled in actual Russian collusion scandals, like the fake dossier and uranium one.

Manafort, Flynn and Hiphopodopolous don't count? Trump admin choosing not enforce sanctions that made it through bipartisan legislation. Shady oligarch connections between Trump and his family? If this shit was coming out against Obozo or Hillary the right would be throwing an even bigger shit fit than the left.

I don't know if Trump is guilty of anything besides being a dumb ass but there is enough smoke that I'm fine with Mueller doing his due diligence. For anyone that even pretends to be nonpartisan it seems like the Mueller investigation is the only ultimate source of truth the way both sides are spinning it. I won't go down the deep state, anti-Trump conspiracy route so my faith is all in Mueller.

Hopefully they do investigate Uranium One. Isn't there a house committee supposedly looking into this anyways? It's not like the Dems can obstruct this.
    Mueller chose of team of hacks and shills in bed with Hillary. See Strzok. It's a clownshow of his own doing and has no credibility.
  • UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,110

dflea said:

But trust the coaches

Keep up the good work.

*faggoty wink
    Disagree

So fuck off
    Cool tell your buddies to quit having aneurysms every time a black guy takes a knee.

dflea said:

But trust the coaches

Keep up the good work.

*faggoty wink
    Disagree

So fuck off
    Cool tell your buddies to quit having aneurysms every time a black guy takes a knee.
    Really?

No reply would have been the better play

Since you love the DOJ so much I guess Sessions is cool with you and your buddies
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    RedRocket said:

Manafort, Flynn and Hiphopodopolous don't count? Trump admin choosing not enforce sanctions that made it through bipartisan legislation. Shady oligarch connections between Trump and his family? If this shit was coming out against Obozo or Hillary the right would be throwing an even bigger shit fit than the left.

I don't know if Trump is guilty of anything besides being a dumb ass but there is enough smoke that I'm fine with Mueller doing his due diligence. For anyone that even pretends to be nonpartisan it seems like the Mueller investigation is the only ultimate source of truth the way both sides are spinning it. I won't go down the deep state, anti-Trump conspiracy route so my faith is all in Mueller.

Hopefully they do investigate Uranium One. Isn't there a house committee supposedly looking into this anyways? It's not like the Dems can obstruct this.
    patience my son. Justice is coming.
    doogie said:

RedRocket said:

patience my son. Justice is coming.
    The hammer will drop any day now. POTD.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849
    Gwad said:

But trust the coaches

Sounds like Trump Collusion is a repackaged Obama Birth Certificate. A used Adult Baby Mobile being passed off as brand new one.
    Stop with the Adult Baby Mobiles.

And get a fuckin job.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849

But trust the coaches

Second year? It started in June.

I like taking a few weeks off from the Tug and seeing the progression of of the right's propaganda. The FBI and DOJ are the bad guys now? Christ you are in deep.