Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Trump refuses to enforce Russian sanctions

UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,110
Senate approved sanctions by 98-2, still not enough for Trump.

But why would Putin support a Trump presidency?

Comments

• GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855
    Trump was over in Russia doing business deals and has the emotional intelligence of a teenager. Putin went to one of the top schools for coercion and manipulation. I do not know what picture that paints.
  • Dude61Dude61 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,248 Swaye's Wigwam
    https://youtu.be/XsFR8DbSRQE?t=6s

Some would say Trump is too soft on Russia.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,660 Founders Club
    The lack of anything to support your hysteria speaks volumes
  • UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,110

Oh so Trump is enforcing the sanctions?
  • WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,797

I wouldnt exactly say he's hysterical.

Your link isn't working

Guess you were too caught up in #MEMO talk yesterday.

"Given the long time frames generally associated with major defense deals, the results of this effort are only beginning to become apparent. From that perspective, if the law is working, sanctions on specific entities or individuals will not need to be imposed because the legislation is, in fact, serving as a deterrent."

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/01/29/russia-sanctions-white-house-congress-376813
    So I missed a non story to get RUSSIA out there again because of the memo

So I missed a non story to get RUSSIA out there again because of the memo

Lol, the white house released the Russia statement. The memo was the distraction. HTH.
    The statement doesn't say they are refusing to enforce sanctions either

But still
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Dude61 said:

https://youtu.be/XsFR8DbSRQE?t=6s

Some would say Trump is too soft on Russia.

I'm hearing we aren't supposed to blame Bush.
    THUD

Only my @MikeSeaver presence saved a total disaster for this thread
  • NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,792
    Okay so I know that this migh be a revolutionary concept to most of you faggots, but...

It’s entirely possible that both Obama AND Trump were too soft in Russia. And it’s entirely possible to call bullshit on both of them.

It’s entirely possible that Trump is doing well with the economy AND at the same time is still Putin’s bottom bitch.
    Mueller is into his second year searching high and low for just that possibility. Good luck the rest of the way. Obama didn't get a Special Counsel to investigate his open mike promise to do more for Russia after his 2012 election but we'll let that slide I guess

It is also entirely possible that the whole Russia collusion thing was bullshit from day 1 and the FBI and the DOJ have been corrupted.

But trust the coaches
  • GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855
    edited January 2018

Mueller is into his second year searching high and low for just that possibility. Good luck the rest of the way. Obama didn't get a Special Counsel to investigate his open mike promise to do more for Russia after his 2012 election but we'll let that slide I guess

It is also entirely possible that the whole Russia collusion thing was bullshit from day 1 and the FBI and the DOJ have been corrupted.

But trust the coaches

Sounds like Trump Collusion is a repackaged Obama Birth Certificate. A used Adult Baby Mobile being passed off as brand new one.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

But trust the coaches

Why do you hate Benghazi and emails now?
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228
    edited January 2018

But trust the coaches

Chinned by doogie, Dud and obk. And the devil because he's snockered drunk.

Keep up the good work.

I'm sure it's the decorated war veteran Marine that's been corrupted, not the guy who's been polishing Putin's helmet for years.

People get investigated by special prosecutors because they deserve to be investigated. Clinton's and Nixon's SP both took longer than this has taken - and both got their fish. Trump is a throat-hooked planter trout, and he's being played by Mueller like the pellet-head he is.

Call it a hunch. I could be all wrong about this whole thing, but in every argument I've ever judged, I won. I'm judging this one, too, by the way - so you should probably just fuck off in advance.*

*faggoty wink
  • SarkFanSixtyNineSarkFanSixtyNine Member Posts: 369
    yea lets start a new terrifying cold war because some proven liars claim russia has computer nerds or something even though its an irrelevant economically starved shithole

But trust the coaches

Second year? It started in June.

I like taking a few weeks off from the Tug and seeing the progression of of the right's propaganda. The FBI and DOJ are the bad guys now? Christ you are in deep.