Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

A Kim GrinoldsFS Quote From The Past

2»

Comments

• TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389

Meek said:

after 5 years of Ivan why are our guys still tiny?

Our guys still look weak. Every year when we sign a flabby or undersized OL, doogs say, "Wait until this guy spends a couple years with Ivan. By his redshirt junior season, he will be a monster!"

Not so much do they look weak or slow, both of which as a group they could be, but unathletic, unskilled, nonaggressive, and too often indifferent or confused. Tonight was the ninth game of the season, and the OL including our all-World TE had I believe four holding penalties before halftime against frigging Colorado, the worst defense in the Pac-12. And everytime a penalty negates a positive offensive gain, Sark looks like he wants to puke. Why the fuck doesn't he do something about.

• CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,130 Founders Club
    Tailgater said:

Meek said:

Our guys still look weak. Every year when we sign a flabby or undersized OL, doogs say, "Wait until this guy spends a couple years with Ivan. By his redshirt junior season, he will be a monster!"

Not so much do they look weak or slow, both of which as a group they could be, but unathletic, unskilled, nonaggressive, and too often indifferent or confused. Tonight was the ninth game of the season, and the OL including our all-World TE had I believe four holding penalties before halftime against frigging Colorado, the worst defense in the Pac-12. And everytime a penalty negates a positive offensive gain, Sark looks like he wants to puke. Why the fuck doesn't he do something about.

How many times did Price get sacked tonight? 2 or 3? Against a shit defense like Colorado. Why does UW even have a fucking offensive line. Just about every damn pass play looks like a screen set up.
  • NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    edited November 2013
    Tailgater said:

Meek said:

He trying to eat his way to happiness. He is starting to look like tits
  • mobeymobey Member Posts: 3,254

Tailgater said:

Meek said:

Sark is undisciplined so therefore the team is undisciplined.

Hell, he doesn't even have the discipline to push away from the dinner table.
  • chrisvashonchrisvashon Member Posts: 627
    mobey said:

i'm always shocked at how out of shape coaches are. these guys have access to the best weight rooms, trainers, and dieticians in the country. and they make their own schedules, can wear gym clothes all day. i just don't get it. figure out a way to fit in a workout. watch film on your giant stadium jumbotron while you run lines. just do it.
  • mobeymobey Member Posts: 3,254

mobey said:

i'm always shocked at how out of shape coaches are. these guys have access to the best weight rooms, trainers, and dieticians in the country. and they make their own schedules, can wear gym clothes all day. i just don't get it. figure out a way to fit in a workout. watch film on your giant stadium jumbotron while you run lines. just do it.
    A lot are, but not all.

Some don't give a shit like Chub Kelly.

But for someone like Sark who is all about image and not substance, you'd think he'd show some discipline.
  • loadsockloadsock Member Posts: 686
    mobey said:

Tailgater said:

Meek said:

You'd eat like a king too if you were a VIP at Joey's.
  • loadsockloadsock Member Posts: 686

mobey said:

Didn't Mora run up and down Tiger Mountain on almost a daily basis during his time away from coaching and while living in Seattle?

He's a coach every player should emulate given that work and health ethic.

• loadsock said:

mobey said:

Didn't Mora run up and down Tiger Mountain on almost a daily basis during his time away from coaching and while living in Seattle?

He's a coach every player should emulate given that work and health ethic.

He used to run up and d own the stairs while being a DC for the 49ers and head coach for the Falcons. It's easy to see why players play hard for him because they see that he is always busting his ass.