Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Trent McDuffie, 2019 4* DB, Bellflower (Bosco), CA (COMMITTED)

Comments

• Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    edited November 2018

Knew he was a legit athlete but never even bothered watching his tape because I assumed he would never come here. Fuck me.

Probably reminds me more of Sid than anyone else, but with an extra gear. Jimmy please. Dear God, please.

He's been my top guy for months. I want him, badly.
  • Options
    BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Domicillo said:

If McDuffie commits we'll end up with 3 DBs from the 2016 Servite Roster. (Taylor, Irvin)

And if Lubick gets his shit together, a receiver from that team.

I DONT KNOW IF YOU GUYS HAVE SEEN JAKES STATS DROP SINCE HAVING GOOD RECEIVERS BUT IF YOU HAVENT YOUD SEE WE MIGHT FUCKING NEED ONE OF THOSE RECEIVER THINGS OTHER TEAMS HAVE.

Hahahahahahah this is awesome. I’ve felt that way since Reggie left. John Ross, marcel Reece, @SonnyShackelford , Craig Chambers all of them just made me crave the drug of wanting another reggie that much more. The closest thing to Reggie that we’ve had a chance at, was ngata......

Just give me some more crack please. Fast.
    I think Spiker is going to be good
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

Domicillo said:

If McDuffie commits we'll end up with 3 DBs from the 2016 Servite Roster. (Taylor, Irvin)

And if Lubick gets his shit together, a receiver from that team.

I DONT KNOW IF YOU GUYS HAVE SEEN JAKES STATS DROP SINCE HAVING GOOD RECEIVERS BUT IF YOU HAVENT YOUD SEE WE MIGHT FUCKING NEED ONE OF THOSE RECEIVER THINGS OTHER TEAMS HAVE.

Hahahahahahah this is awesome. I’ve felt that way since Reggie left. John Ross, marcel Reece, @SonnyShackelford , Craig Chambers all of them just made me crave the drug of wanting another reggie that much more. The closest thing to Reggie that we’ve had a chance at, was ngata......

Just give me some more crack please. Fast.
    I think Spiker is going to be good
    Also Osbourne. And TMFJ.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Knew he was a legit athlete but never even bothered watching his tape because I assumed he would never come here. Fuck me.

Probably reminds me more of Sid than anyone else, but with an extra gear. Jimmy please. Dear God, please.

Didn't realize you were a bottom...
    Power bottom
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,901
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Haven't seen any quotes from McDuffie since his visit to Stanford but I can't imagine the atmosphere was any good. Not only were they playing the Beavs, due to the forest fires the air quality was terrible so attendance was even worse than normal. From what I saw on TV, I'd guess there were maybe 20k in the stands at most. Also it's funny comparing the responses to his tweets announcing his visits

Stanford fans DGAF about recruiting.

81% of these doogs are bottoms. ALL ducks, cougs, and @Pitchfork51 are bottoms.
  • Options
    dougthedawgdougthedawg Member Posts: 179
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited November 2018

You new here?
    HillsboroDuck give up the trolling attempt. You are football ignorant thats clear, but youve been around here long enough to pick up a little college football knowledge. Stacking your post total this way is more embarrassing than your post total itself.

Fuck I need to have a talk with your wife. I need to explain to her fatass why you have 31k posts, 200 per day, 199 of them just senseless gibberish. She needs to know what her hideous looking husband is doing in the den 12 hours a day...when youre supposed to be contacting 3 employers/day to get off unemployment. I'm turningv you in to the state. If you can spend 12 hours a day @ HH typing nonsense, you can spend 8 hrs doing data entry, taking customer service orders or something that allows you to do nothing all day...but at least off the taxpayers hardworking backs. I'm firing your dumbass here.

I'm ashamed...i had to pump your ole lady while I was over there spilling the proverbial beans about you, but it was for your own good. Actually wasnt bad. She went nuts as she hasnt had sex in 2 years aAnd as ive said, I'm an HH family member. We take care of our own, even the wives of our own.
    Pics?
  • Options
    BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

You new here?
    HillsboroDuck give up the trolling attempt. You are football ignorant thats clear, but youve been around here long enough to pick up a little college football knowledge. Stacking your post total this way is more embarrassing than your post total itself.

Fuck I need to have a talk with your wife. I need to explain to her fatass why you have 31k posts, 200 per day, 199 of them just senseless gibberish. She needs to know what her hideous looking husband is doing in the den 12 hours a day...when youre supposed to be contacting 3 employers/day to get off unemployment. I'm turningv you in to the state. If you can spend 12 hours a day @ HH typing nonsense, you can spend 8 hrs doing data entry, taking customer service orders or something that allows you to do nothing all day...but at least off the taxpayers hardworking backs. I'm firing your dumbass here.

I'm ashamed...i had to pump your ole lady while I was over there spilling the proverbial beans about you, but it was for your own good. Actually wasnt bad. She went nuts as she hasnt had sex in 2 years aAnd as ive said, I'm an HH family member. We take care of our own, even the wives of our own.
    TL DR. My post count is up by 1!
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,904
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

If this muhfucca is dumb enough not to go to UDUB, he sure as hell ain’t smart enough to get into Stanford.

Maybe attending Psy lectures and sitting on a sideline stationary bike is more his thing
  • Options
    biak1biak1 Member Posts: 3,988
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

If this muhfucca is dumb enough not to go to UDUB, he sure as hell ain’t smart enough to get into Stanford.

I saw dat OG post dawg.
  • Options
    LaMichael_CorleoneLaMichael_Corleone Member Posts: 1,316
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper
    edited December 2018
    biak1 said:

I saw dat OG post dawg.
    I was advised to change it....... nigga
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

He's liked a few posts about WASHINGTON being Pac-12 Champs and then also this:

Bosco mom in our corner!
    Interesting use of language and emojis 😳
  • Options
    DomicilloDomicillo Member Posts: 3,025
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Big guns CB to udub

Class size of 37 here we come!!