Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Trent McDuffie, 2019 4* DB, Bellflower (Bosco), CA (COMMITTED)

Comments

• Options
    LaMichael_CorleoneLaMichael_Corleone Member Posts: 1,316
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper

Kelee Ringo wears Oregon gloves**

“Ringo is pretty much a lock”

I mean, people on this board have said the same thing about a dude when he wears UW gloves....

And those people are also....? You guessed it!!! KIDS WHO HAVE TO WEAR A HELMET ON THE SHORT BUS
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    Mosster47 said:

Domicillo said:

Both by Biggins. Biggins mentions in the Oregon interview that if he’s not going to Stanford it’ll be Oregon over UW.
    Say what you will about crystoballz, he can straight up croot. Hopefully, peterman takes notes
    He won't.

The Ducks want Steele as a safety now and Criddell is looking around so there must be something to it. The Stanford qualifiers should know soon and that will decide where McDuffie goes.

Ringo is pretty much a lock for 2020 so McDuffie isn't a must but depth is depth.
    This won't age well for you.
  • Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Haven't seen any quotes from McDuffie since his visit to Stanford but I can't imagine the atmosphere was any good. Not only were they playing the Beavs, due to the forest fires the air quality was terrible so attendance was even worse than normal. From what I saw on TV, I'd guess there were maybe 20k in the stands at most. Also it's funny comparing the responses to his tweets announcing his visits

Stanford fans DGAF about recruiting.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Mosster47 said:

Domicillo said:

Both by Biggins. Biggins mentions in the Oregon interview that if he’s not going to Stanford it’ll be Oregon over UW.
    Say what you will about crystoballz, he can straight up croot. Hopefully, peterman takes notes
    He won't.

The Ducks want Steele as a safety now and Criddell is looking around so there must be something to it. The Stanford qualifiers should know soon and that will decide where McDuffie goes.

Ringo is pretty much a lock for 2020 so McDuffie isn't a must but depth is depth.
    About the same odds of you getting into Stanford.
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Baseman said:

Mosster47 said:

Domicillo said:

He won't.

About the same odds of you getting into Stanford.
    Best Stanford odds of my lifetime
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,904
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    So he did a post-visit interview with Huffman. Interesting part of it was he said he plans on committing to a school in early December but hasn't yet sent in his application to Stanford. I'm sure the school could put his application on fast pass but it seems strange that he hasn't even applied there yet.
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

So he did a post-visit interview with Huffman. Interesting part of it was he said he plans on committing to a school in early December but hasn't yet sent in his application to Stanford. I'm sure the school could put his application on fast pass but it seems strange that he hasn't even applied there yet.

Its possible that he's basically saying that he will commit in Dec no matter what.

If Stanford, great.

If admissions won't let him in then Washington.

He's a high end enough recruit to be able to play it like that i think.
  • Options

Found it odd that he took unofficials to Oregon and Stanford over the last two weeks but have yet to be brought up on officials to either. UW is actually the only official visit he's taken.
  • Options
    DomicilloDomicillo Member Posts: 3,025

Someone help the poor please! Did he get his Stanford app in yet? Is he still planning a Dec commit?
  • Options
    DomicilloDomicillo Member Posts: 3,025

Strong on the UW likes on Twitter recently. As of a couple of weeks ago, he wants to commit in the beginning of December and sign during the early period.

Good shit Claws. He can't get rejected from Stanford if he nevers send in his application...
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs

As I mentioned earlier in this thread, I still find it strange that UW is the only OV he's been on but he paid out of pocket to visit both Stanford and Oregon. Not sure if that's good or bad for us.

I may be a doog but I think that's good for us. An unofficial visit is secluded to the campus of the school being visited whereas an official visit allows the coaches to take him and his parents out to dinner off campus and for him to see the surrounding area and what not. More personal time for the coaches with him and his family. Suggests to me he's more interested in getting to know the UW coaching staff than the others. All Dawg.
  • Options

As I mentioned earlier in this thread, I still find it strange that UW is the only OV he's been on but he paid out of pocket to visit both Stanford and Oregon. Not sure if that's good or bad for us.

I may be a doog but I think that's good for us. An unofficial visit is secluded to the campus of the school being visited whereas an official visit allows the coaches to take him and his parents out to dinner off campus and for him to see the surrounding area and what not. More personal time for the coaches with him and his family. Suggests to me he's more interested in getting to know the UW coaching staff than the others. All Dawg.
    To play devil's advocate, if a player has the choice of taking an official (free) trip vs an unofficial (paid) why would they opt for the unofficial? Just seems strange. I'm assuming he will take an OV to one or both of those schools over the next several weekends. If he doesn't then I like our chances.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    edited November 2018
    The word on the street is that Jimmy lake is damaged goods, teq said it so don’t twist