Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Trent McDuffie, 2019 4* DB, Bellflower (Bosco), CA (COMMITTED)

Comments

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

DBU baby. You want facts? how about the #1 defense in the conference 4 years in a row! WOOOOO yeah suck it haha. @greenblood

Can you not take the bait for once please? It makes it hard on your fellow Dawgs to find information that is relevant in a thread. Jimmy is swinging a Mandingo Zulu warrior thunder stick and you're baited in to comparing it to Oregon's 2 inches of thunder. NOGAF.
    Who cares? He's already committed. No useful info going to come from this thread anymore. Let me bask in the glory and talk shit. That's half the fucking fun of being a fan.
    It's half the fun for a dip shit bandwagon unaffiliated doog.
  • Options

ZoneUW said:

Greenblood is a Mosster burner confirmed

Yeah...7804 burner posts. You really are a fucking retard el oh el
    A complete fuckkng retard.
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs

DBU baby. You want facts? how about the #1 defense in the conference 4 years in a row! WOOOOO yeah suck it haha. @greenblood

Can you not take the bait for once please? It makes it hard on your fellow Dawgs to find information that is relevant in a thread. Jimmy is swinging a Mandingo Zulu warrior thunder stick and you're baited in to comparing it to Oregon's 2 inches of thunder. NOGAF.
    Who cares? He's already committed. No useful info going to come from this thread anymore. Let me bask in the glory and talk shit. That's half the fucking fun of being a fan.
    It's half the fun for a dip shit bandwagon unaffiliated doog.
    KABOOM! McDuffie!
  • Options
    ZoneUWZoneUW Member Posts: 794
    5 Fuck Offs First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited December 2018

Good Lord you are a fucking idiot.

DIAFF
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,277
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    ZoneUW said:

DIAFF
    Wow...tough guy
  • Options
    ThebourbinatorThebourbinator Member Posts: 664
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    God you people are dumb...
  • Options
    whuggywhuggy Member Posts: 2,088
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

MisterEm said:

MisterEm said:

Congrats. He’s a good one. The only knock I can see is that he’s 5’10”. I don’t know if it will make a difference, but for as good as Ugo Amadi has been, his 5’10” frame has hurt him. But I guess safety is different than corner. This guy won’t be matching up against 6’5” tight ends like amadi did.

Nice backhanded compliment, as always.
    He is shorter than an average corner, but that doesn’t mean he sucks. I would have loved Oregon to get him. As I said to somebody else, if the worst thing I say is he’s 5’10”, you should feel good about it. Don’t get your panties all twisted out of shape assuming any positive thing I say is backhanded. It was an observation, obviously the kid is talented.
    We picked up a stud. You comment on height like a @Mosster47 argument.

Only one with twisted panties is you. We just picked up a stud. Happy as a clam here.

It was a backhanded compliment.

Be better.
    You seem insecure...
    I’ll bet you a year long HH ban and a grand UW beats Oregon next year. You in @greenblood ?
    AM/PM doesn’t pay me enough to bet a grand. But a ban? Lets see how things look during Oregon/Washington week next year. I don’t make October game bets in December. Other than you who the heck would?
    Pussyboi. We both know UW wins rather easily. And unsurprisingly a Duck grad can’t afford a grand bet, shocker.
    That thinking helped you this year.

Let’s see what we have game week. If I like the matchup I’ll do a perma ban including a no alt ban just to do the board a favor and kick you out. Anybody that makes a bet before the week of is a fucking retard. Why am I not surprised you requested one in December?

I put Gladstone in HH jail, and I’ll put your ass on death row if the matchup is right.
    Jeez we have been over this. Only fems make bets like this. If you're not going to bet money then just close your hole. The sad pussification of America continues.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,277
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    whuggy said:

MisterEm said:

MisterEm said:

Congrats. He’s a good one. The only knock I can see is that he’s 5’10”. I don’t know if it will make a difference, but for as good as Ugo Amadi has been, his 5’10” frame has hurt him. But I guess safety is different than corner. This guy won’t be matching up against 6’5” tight ends like amadi did.

Nice backhanded compliment, as always.
    He is shorter than an average corner, but that doesn’t mean he sucks. I would have loved Oregon to get him. As I said to somebody else, if the worst thing I say is he’s 5’10”, you should feel good about it. Don’t get your panties all twisted out of shape assuming any positive thing I say is backhanded. It was an observation, obviously the kid is talented.
    We picked up a stud. You comment on height like a @Mosster47 argument.

Only one with twisted panties is you. We just picked up a stud. Happy as a clam here.

It was a backhanded compliment.

Be better.
    You seem insecure...
    I’ll bet you a year long HH ban and a grand UW beats Oregon next year. You in @greenblood ?
    AM/PM doesn’t pay me enough to bet a grand. But a ban? Lets see how things look during Oregon/Washington week next year. I don’t make October game bets in December. Other than you who the heck would?
    Pussyboi. We both know UW wins rather easily. And unsurprisingly a Duck grad can’t afford a grand bet, shocker.
    That thinking helped you this year.

Let’s see what we have game week. If I like the matchup I’ll do a perma ban including a no alt ban just to do the board a favor and kick you out. Anybody that makes a bet before the week of is a fucking retard. Why am I not surprised you requested one in December?

I put Gladstone in HH jail, and I’ll put your ass on death row if the matchup is right.
    Jeez we have been over this. Only fems make bets like this. If you're not going to bet money then just close your hole. The sad pussification of America continues.

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    wow, definitely can’t fix stupid
  • Options
    ZoneUW said:

DIAFF
    LEAVE! This place was better before you got here.
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231

Fuck if there's anything more insecure and little brother esque-than bringing up McDuffie's height it's the 5 pages of reactionary over the top defense from one poaster's criticism of him.

5'11" or above - he can stay

Below? Tarmac!
  • Options
    RDRRDR Member Posts: 580
    RDR said:

McDuffie said on the Dawgman.com Show that he's currently 6'0 190 lbs...

5'10.5...
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    RDR said:

RDR said:

McDuffie said on the Dawgman.com Show that he's currently 6'0 190 lbs...

5'10.5...
    Nickelback
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Baseman said:

ZoneUW said:

There's no history of success with 5'10 CBs at UW

https://247sports.com/Player/Byron-Murphy-58712/high-school-102093/

Murphy is 5'11
    He’s 6’3.5 with the afro. HTH
    Bump