Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Trent McDuffie, 2019 4* DB, Bellflower (Bosco), CA (COMMITTED)

Comments

• Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,278
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2018

Congrats. He’s a good one. The only knock I can see is that he’s 5’10”. I don’t know if it will make a difference, but for as good as Ugo Amadi has been, his 5’10” frame has hurt him. But I guess safety is different than corner. This guy won’t be matching up against 6’5” tight ends like amadi did.

Oregon backup plan POTD
    Saying a guy is short isn’t calling him a backup plan. Like I said, Amadi is a stud and he is similar in size. Ifo was shorter too. It was an observation not a direct attack on the kid. Even lower level 5 stars have some knock to their game. And if being 5’10” is the only knock I have then that’s more of a compliment. So don’t get your panties in a twist.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,278
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    MisterEm said:

Congrats. He’s a good one. The only knock I can see is that he’s 5’10”. I don’t know if it will make a difference, but for as good as Ugo Amadi has been, his 5’10” frame has hurt him. But I guess safety is different than corner. This guy won’t be matching up against 6’5” tight ends like amadi did.

Nice backhanded compliment, as always.
    He is shorter than an average corner, but that doesn’t mean he sucks. I would have loved Oregon to get him. As I said to somebody else, if the worst thing I say is he’s 5’10”, you should feel good about it. Don’t get your panties all twisted out of shape assuming any positive thing I say is backhanded. It was an observation, obviously the kid is talented.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

This is a doogman take but also a legit one

One of the best pre Petermen corners we had was 5 foot 8 on his tip toes. But good enough to play in the NFL and NBA. Size matters unless it doesn't

Yeah just name one of the greatest pure athletes at that size
  • Options
    LaMichael_CorleoneLaMichael_Corleone Member Posts: 1,316
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper

Can we get over arguing about an inch or two of measurables like a bunch of Asian men and get back to high fiving each other over a teen boi like this boared was meant for?

And hound Trent every single day to hit up Kyle Ford.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Can we get over arguing about an inch or two of measurables like a bunch of Asian men and get back to high fiving each other over a teen boi like this boared was meant for?

When the fuck wanting 2 more extra inches became exclusively an asian thing? Pretty sure everyone would take extra 2 inches if it was an option
  • Options
    RubberfistRubberfist Member Posts: 1,373
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

When the fuck wanting 2 more extra inches became exclusively an asian thing? Pretty sure everyone would take extra 2 inches if it was an option
    Just get some shaved rhino tusk and problem solved.
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited December 2018

Only if it was concensual.

*edit* fuck, hills already beat me to it. Damn.
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    edited December 2018
    McDuffie self reported he's 6'0 190 yesterday. He's bigger than Byron Murphy was coming out of high school. @greenblood

5'8 Myles Bryant was better this season than any corner on your roster by the way.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,554
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

I wouldn't. Dead serious
  • Options
    ZoneUWZoneUW Member Posts: 794
    5 Fuck Offs First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

McDuffie self reported he's 6'0 190 yesterday. He's bigger than Byron Murphy was coming out of high school. @greenblood

5'8 Myles Bryant was better this season than any corner on your roster by the way.

Most corners in the entire country were better than our? corners. That isn’t saying much, but if it makes you feel good please proceed...

Most corners in the entire country were better than our? corners. That isn’t saying much, but if it makes you feel good please proceed...
    Why are Quooks so fucking stupid? You think this dude is going to suck because he's 6'0? It's actually pretty rare for corners to be much taller than that. He's maybe the best corner on the west coast, at least he's top three for sure.

And yes, Myles Bryant is only 5'8 and he's one of the best corners in the Pac 12.