Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Enokk "Inoke" Vimahi, 2019 4* OL, Kahuku (Kahuku), HI (OFFERED 1/22/18)

Comments

• Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
  • Options
    I was just about to ask that. I would love it if he signed. Apparently, he's going to do his LDS mission after his freshman year, so there would be no such thing as getting too many OTs this year if we were to get three or so more signatures.
  • Options
    NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,791
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

- Announcing his top 8 friends tomorrow to celebrate 'Merica
    - Michigan, Oklahoma, Nebraska, and UW will get Officials
    - USC and UCLA will be top teams as well but didn't mention them in Officials
    - Teammate Miki Ah You is hounding him to become a dawg (and of course Kalepo)
    - Plans on committing at All-American Bowel or Poly Bowel (2nd would put him with all the UW commits)

For those wondering about the LDS thing, he will be going to school for a year and then going on his two year mission.

A lot of these kids say they'll take their mission "later" and once they are in the program it never seems to materialize.
    Utah gets Britain Covey back from his mission this year... it'll be interesting to see if he can be a difference maker after living in South America for 2 years
  • Options
    justthrowitinthebagjustthrowitinthebag Member Posts: 150
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    NEsnake12 said:

- Plans on committing at All-American Bowel or Poly Bowel (2nd would put him with all the UW commits)

For those wondering about the LDS thing, he will be going to school for a year and then going on his two year mission.

A lot of these kids say they'll take their mission "later" and once they are in the program it never seems to materialize.
    Utah gets Britain Covey back from his mission this year... it'll be interesting to see if he can be a difference maker after living in South America for 2 years
    I’m curious too because he was pretty good as a freshman
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    No Utah? He'll be a Dawg.
  • Options
    JoeEDangerouslyJoeEDangerously Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,116
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Those guys are one of my favorite YouTube channels
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Late comer to it, 10/10
  • Options
    huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,062
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Interesting Virginia made the cut, and not Utah or BYU. Strong LDS connection there.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Late comer to it, 10/10
    Who are they? I thought I would ask before typing "black guys and Metallica" into the search.