Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Trump just butt fucked Schumer...

123457»

Comments

• Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,235
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

Trump being a "bully" angers the left to a level never seen before in politics. You can play checkers angry and still win. You can't play poker or chess angry and win long term. It doesn't happen. That's exactly what "going on tilt" means. Trump has the democrats so clouded with anger, they make stupid choices, when the right choices are sitting right infront them.

To think the American public cares more about 9 million under-insured children than 700,000 Dreamers. For shame...

Trump has democratic heads exploding because they've doubled-down on being soft as fuck, celebrating safe spaces, trying to criminalize harmful words (Boo-Hoo), and projected pussified airs to the point many people, even disaffected democrats appreciate seeing anyone swing a set of balls around without cowering to the media like the Obama administration did interminably. Both Obama and his minions were terrified of Glen Fucking Beck and fired Shirley Sherrod before he talked about her on the 6 O'Clock news. Fucking cowards.

I voted for Barry twice, and he let me down with his spineless cowardice in his first term and his ignorant, pathetic Cairo speech in his second term.

I didn't vote for Trump, but I think this Country deserved him and still does.
    So you voted not once but twice for Barack Osama, knowing what a fucktard his regime was, and presumably you voted for Hillary, yet you poast like a Trump supporter. Put your vote where you mouth is next time.
    Wise up, dumbass. I ain't never votin' for no bitch.
    So you were another Hillary-Johnson voter, eh? Profiles in courage.