Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Trump just butt fucked Schumer...

Comments

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

RedRocket said:

My wife and I got married in a Las Vegas chapel drunk on our ass because of our strong belief in the sanctity of marriage.

If the gays want to put half their shit up for grabs like the straights then go for it.

It is a civil ceremony that can be religious of one wants IMO

The 50% divorce rate by straights made a compelling case for the sanctity of marriage I thought.
    People forget that I am actually on my second marriage myself. Got married long ago in a Church with all the trimmings and it lasted 6 months.

This one is in its 33rd year
    #metoo

Wife #2 was a significant upgrade in every respect so I got that going for me.
    Eugenics? You wanted a taller little yellow snow to carry on your rowing legacy.
    #1 was 5'6" mediocre HS tennis player with shitty personality

#2 is 6'2" D 1 Full Ride for Hoops with great personality; beat UW in Hec Ed in fact

Eugenics Upgrade + Personality Upgrade
    You know why
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

My wife and I got married in a Las Vegas chapel drunk on our ass because of our strong belief in the sanctity of marriage.

If the gays want to put half their shit up for grabs like the straights then go for it.

The 50% divorce rate by straights made a compelling case for the sanctity of marriage I thought.
    People forget that I am actually on my second marriage myself. Got married long ago in a Church with all the trimmings and it lasted 6 months.

#metoo

found her at patties huh
    Nope. #1 was an arranged marriage. Got 100 gold pieces and a donkey for the dowry.
    I meant number 2

Thought she was a scottsdale chick
    Negative. Went to Scottsdale once with #1 though. Went to some Messican joint located in some office park that was cash only and claimed to have the best Margaritas in all Phoenix area. They came out of a 7-11 type slushie machine in keg cups for $5.00 while you waited 40 mins for a table. I figure any joint that gets away with the cash only / no reservation stuff has to be good and it was.
    must be thinking of someone else

what a cool story though
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,746
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

#metoo

found her at patties huh
    Nope. #1 was an arranged marriage. Got 100 gold pieces and a donkey for the dowry.
    POTD IMO
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,952
    Swaye's Wigwam

RedRocket said:

#metoo

Eugenics? You wanted a taller little yellow snow to carry on your rowing legacy.

#2 is 6'2" D 1 Full Ride for Hoops with great personality; beat UW in Hec Ed in fact

You know why
    I shall invoke the @Swaye Doctrine of story telling, which is to say I will post a pic of another female that closely resembles to appearance of said person in the cool story bro. The white one...

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

RedRocket said:

#metoo

You know why
    I shall invoke the @Swaye Doctrine of story telling, which is to say I will post a pic of another female that closely resembles to appearance of said person in the cool story bro. The white one...

Good. I want the black one. She would abuse me.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,952
    Swaye's Wigwam

#metoo

found her at patties huh
    POTD IMO
    They were guineas so kind of old fashioned and what not.

• Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited January 2018
    pawz said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

I was for letting states decide on the gay marriage issue, instead of the courts forcing it on reluctant populations. This was another big reason democrats got destroyed and are out of power and currently irrelevant. People don't want 9 unelected black robed fucking druids deciding broad social issues for them. Put issues like this up for a vote in each state. Let each state decide. Like with Mary Jane.

Pics?

Yes. Go on. Continue.
    I did the heavy lifting now I'm passing the ball to you and taking the assist.

Actually, I think order of operation gives me the assist.

TYFYS

Thud.

Up your game Hondo.

#Aclockworkshill
  • Options

pawz said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

I was for letting states decide on the gay marriage issue, instead of the courts forcing it on reluctant populations. This was another big reason democrats got destroyed and are out of power and currently irrelevant. People don't want 9 unelected black robed fucking druids deciding broad social issues for them. Put issues like this up for a vote in each state. Let each state decide. Like with Mary Jane.

Pics?

Yes. Go on. Continue.
    I did the heavy lifting now I'm passing the ball to you and taking the assist.

Actually, I think order of operation gives me the assist.

TYFYS

Thud.

Up your game Hondo.

#Aclockworkshill
    OBK real name no gimmick
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited January 2018

#metoo

found her at patties huh
    Are you saying he married a hrk wabstreibg?
  • Options

#metoo

found her at patties huh
    Are you saying he married a hrk wabstreibg?
    We can all hope we get the opportunity
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,752
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited January 2018

Trump being a "bully" angers the left to a level never seen before in politics. You can play checkers angry and still win. You can't play poker or chess angry and win long term. It doesn't happen. That's exactly what "going on tilt" means. Trump has the democrats so clouded with anger, they make stupid choices, when the right choices are sitting right infront them.

To think the American public cares more about 9 million under-insured children than 700,000 Dreamers. For shame...

Trump has democratic heads exploding because they've doubled-down on being soft as fuck, celebrating safe spaces, trying to criminalize harmful words (Boo-Hoo), and projected pussified airs to the point many people, even disaffected democrats appreciate seeing anyone swing a set of balls around without cowering to the media like the Obama administration did interminably. Both Obama and his minions were terrified of Glen Fucking Beck and fired Shirley Sherrod before he talked about her on the 6 O'Clock news. Fucking cowards.

I voted for Barry twice, and he let me down with his spineless cowardice in his first term and his ignorant, pathetic Cairo speech in his second term.

I didn't vote for Trump, but I think this Country deserved him and still does.
  • Options

pawz said:

Pics?

You know Swaye's proclivities. So why are you trying to turn his dong into jerky?
  • Options

Chinned for the tribal description, to wit, "the gays."
  • Options

Trump being a "bully" angers the left to a level never seen before in politics. You can play checkers angry and still win. You can't play poker or chess angry and win long term. It doesn't happen. That's exactly what "going on tilt" means. Trump has the democrats so clouded with anger, they make stupid choices, when the right choices are sitting right infront them.

To think the American public cares more about 9 million under-insured children than 700,000 Dreamers. For shame...

Trump has democratic heads exploding because they've doubled-down on being soft as fuck, celebrating safe spaces, trying to criminalize harmful words (Boo-Hoo), and projected pussified airs to the point many people, even disaffected democrats appreciate seeing anyone swing a set of balls around without cowering to the media like the Obama administration did interminably. Both Obama and his minions were terrified of Glen Fucking Beck and fired Shirley Sherrod before he talked about her on the 6 O'Clock news. Fucking cowards.

I voted for Barry twice, and he let me down with his spineless cowardice in his first term and his ignorant, pathetic Cairo speech in his second term.

I didn't vote for Trump, but I think this Country deserved him and still does.
    So you voted not once but twice for Barack Osama, knowing what a fucktard his regime was, and presumably you voted for Hillary, yet you poast like a Trump supporter. Put your vote where you mouth is next time.
    Wise up, dumbass. I ain't never votin' for no bitch.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,746
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Chinned for the tribal description, to wit, "the gays."
    Chinned for "to wit". I thought I was the only edumacated mother fucker around these parts.
  • Options
    Swaye said:

pawz said:

Pics?

You know Swaye's proclivities. So why are you trying to turn his dong into jerky?
    Done. Jerky.
    Figured that's where you went for a couple hours.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Swaye said:

pawz said:

Pics?

Done. Pemican.