Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

do you think Dems have the Balls to shut down Gov’t?

1234568»

Comments

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

And putting your strategery to allow illegals in for votes on that cardboard isn't the best move either

This. That is stoopid. It's almost as if they don't remember how they lost the WH and Congress at the same fucking time.

It's the trillion dollar question: are all those smart and well edumacated liberals poised to make the SAME FUCKING MISTAKES on the next go-round?

Because despite the protestations of our resident HHC Troompers and causation experts, this guy is handing the election over for ANY normal-acting person to win. If the Dems don't put someone up who can run an election to beat this guy they might as well disassociate from the conference and join the Big Sky.
    Actually he is baiting these idiots daily to make sure they double down

No one gives a fuck about the dignity of the office and all that shit

That's last century dude
    Eh, I don't disagree with this mostly. I don't think he's quite the genius behind the crazy you do, but there's no question the left is in full reactionary mode every time he opens his mouth, and he's clearly discovered he has a few buttons to push. Whether that is all by design going back to Bannon or whether he just likes fucking with people and embraces the current role is something I don't know.

While a lot of his shit is purposeful, I also think some of what is said about him being a loose cannon who doesn't know what the fuck he's doing or saying a good % of the time is likely true. I think the part of him that I'm most convinced is there, that his followers don't want to concede, is the bundle of insecurities and baggage he very clearly carries around from whatever part of his life that gave them to him. A little Nixon-esque if you will, but more obvious. No idea what that story is entirely, but I'm pretty convinced that if he saw me tweet that he had a small cock, he'd go on a full-on tweet campaign fighting back. "Oh, it's YUGE. Believe me, it's YUGE. People tell all the time, "Your ..." He's the President of the United States man ... I shouldn't be able to get that rise out of him.
    Who really believes a guy with his hairdo and skin color gives a flying fuck about small hands/small dick jokes? Trump looks at those million pussy hats and says "Look at those idiots. They actually think I give a shit!" Trump is happy to turn the oval office into a WWF wrestling ring and all the extra pub it gets him compared to the dull, tedious, democratic shilling we hear daily. Fucking Dems have been crying about the sky falling since we went into Iraq and even they know they're a bunch of pussies.

The persistence of the middle school narrative about Trump being so unbelievably horrible is patently and incredibly Nixonian, sets expectations incredibly low, and increases his likelihood of re-election exponentially. The amount of wheel-spinning barbs I read daily about Trump solidifies the fact that the Dems have nothing better to offer, and so being the case, they are ceding issue after issue to Trump.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

And putting your strategery to allow illegals in for votes on that cardboard isn't the best move either

This. That is stoopid. It's almost as if they don't remember how they lost the WH and Congress at the same fucking time.

It's the trillion dollar question: are all those smart and well edumacated liberals poised to make the SAME FUCKING MISTAKES on the next go-round?

Because despite the protestations of our resident HHC Troompers and causation experts, this guy is handing the election over for ANY normal-acting person to win. If the Dems don't put someone up who can run an election to beat this guy they might as well disassociate from the conference and join the Big Sky.

That's last century dude
    Eh, I don't disagree with this mostly. I don't think he's quite the genius behind the crazy you do, but there's no question the left is in full reactionary mode every time he opens his mouth, and he's clearly discovered he has a few buttons to push. Whether that is all by design going back to Bannon or whether he just likes fucking with people and embraces the current role is something I don't know.

While a lot of his shit is purposeful, I also think some of what is said about him being a loose cannon who doesn't know what the fuck he's doing or saying a good % of the time is likely true. I think the part of him that I'm most convinced is there, that his followers don't want to concede, is the bundle of insecurities and baggage he very clearly carries around from whatever part of his life that gave them to him. A little Nixon-esque if you will, but more obvious. No idea what that story is entirely, but I'm pretty convinced that if he saw me tweet that he had a small cock, he'd go on a full-on tweet campaign fighting back. "Oh, it's YUGE. Believe me, it's YUGE. People tell all the time, "Your ..." He's the President of the United States man ... I shouldn't be able to get that rise out of him.
    Who really believes a guy with his hairdo and skin color gives a flying fuck about small hands/small dick jokes? Trump looks at those million pussy hats and says "Look at those idiots. They actually think I give a shit!" Trump is happy to turn the oval office into a WWF wrestling ring and all the extra pub it gets him compared to the dull, tedious, democratic shilling we hear daily. Fucking Dems have been crying about the sky falling since we went into Iraq and even they know they're a bunch of pussies.

The persistence of the middle school narrative about Trump being so unbelievably horrible is patently and incredibly Nixonian, sets expectations incredibly low, and increases his likelihood of re-election exponentially. The amount of wheel-spinning barbs I read daily about Trump solidifies the fact that the Dems have nothing better to offer, and so being the case, they are ceding issue after issue to Trump.
    photo AD078058-8CE2-4AD0-8B1A-D72EAAE41C3E_zpszltkaxlo.png
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    2001400ex said:

That's last century dude

I'm sure your hard drive is packed with those.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

2001400ex said:

That's last century dude

I'm not boobs.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

That's last century dude

I'm not boobs.
    Disagree.