Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Stephon Wright, 2019 4* DE, Cathedral HS, Los Angeles, CA (offered)

Comments

• Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    AZDuck said:

animate said:

AZDuck said:

I love Wright so much. He’s one of my favorite players on the WC.

moast recent retweet

what 17-18 year old kid isn't going to retweet that?
    ... and my next question is "why aren't we doing this shit?"

there's some guy out there that does custom shoe edits like this ... how come we don't have recruits getting this shit?

If Emeka can get a cheap pair of Husky gloves and is proud of it why can't we compete on the next level like Oregon and everyone else does? If we're not competing on the coffee cup circuit then why are we not competing in the swag game?
    because you just fired Nike?

... maybe, just maybe, it's possible to swag up Adidas? maybe ...
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,713
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

animate said:

AZDuck said:

moast recent retweet

what 17-18 year old kid isn't going to retweet that?
    ... and my next question is "why aren't we doing this shit?"

there's some guy out there that does custom shoe edits like this ... how come we don't have recruits getting this shit?

If Emeka can get a cheap pair of Husky gloves and is proud of it why can't we compete on the next level like Oregon and everyone else does? If we're not competing on the coffee cup circuit then why are we not competing in the swag game?
    Riveting stuff from noted recruiting experts SI and Race Bannon. Real cutting edge tactics revealed.
    THUD.
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    Domicillo said:

AZDuck said:

moast recent retweet

He's gonna look great in purple and gold.
    Oregon still think they have a shot with Ika, Thibs and Drake Jackson, I doubt they’d take Stephon right now and that’s fine with me.
    Oregon isn't getting a single one of them. They'd take Wright in a heart beat but he's a Dawg.
  • Options
    PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    edited November 2018
    Bi-polar lady posted a story about Wright today.
  • Options
    DawgFaderDawgFader Member Posts: 1,414
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Passion said:

Bi-polar lady posted a story about Wright today.

....and

survey says?

• Options
    You know what they say about crazy women ...
  • Options
    LaMichael_CorleoneLaMichael_Corleone Member Posts: 1,316
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper
    Does anyone have any “sources” closer to this that have a beat on this or are we gonna be sitting here on our thumbs like Abdul and miah
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

Does anyone have any “sources” closer to this that have a beat on this or are we gonna be sitting here on our thumbs like Abdul and miah

yes
  • Options

yes

Massage me with a happy ending if it’s good new plz.

Don’t even bother if we’re going to lose him to Herm Edwards version of “OKG”

I think them or USC scare me the most. From interviews he does he’s very smart and basing his decision on life not so much hype.
  • Options
    DomicilloDomicillo Member Posts: 3,025

yes

I think them or USC scare me the most. From interviews he does he’s very smart and basing his decision on life not so much hype.
    If he goes back to ASU on an unofficial this week, I’d be shocked if he doesn’t end up there.
  • Options
    UDubHusky23UDubHusky23 Member Posts: 889
    Domicillo said:

yes

If he goes back to ASU on an unofficial this week, I’d be shocked if he doesn’t end up there.
    BUT BUT BUT...... @StrongArmCobra says "HE'LL BE A DAWG"!!!
  • Options

Domicillo said:

yes

BUT BUT BUT...... @StrongArmCobra says "HE'LL BE A DAWG"!!!
    He will be. No doubt in my mind. Just wait on it.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246

Domicillo said:

AZDuck said:

moast recent retweet

Oregon still think they have a shot with Ika, Thibs and Drake Jackson, I doubt they’d take Stephon right now and that’s fine with me.
    Oregon isn't getting a single one of them. They'd take Wright in a heart beat but he's a Dawg.
    You are one stupid fucker. Wright is going to ASU. Drake is going to SC. Thibs is a Duck and if Bama lands Sophser Ika will be too.
  • Options
    Mosster47 said:

Domicillo said:

AZDuck said:

moast recent retweet

You are one stupid fucker. Wright is going to ASU. Drake is going to SC. Thibs is a Duck and if Bama lands Sophser Ika will be too.
    Wright will be a Dawg
    Yes, Drake to SC
    Thibs is a fart in the wind. UW and SC not recruiting him which is a huge red flag for a West coast recruit rated #1 overall in the country. Rumors about his parents wanting money. Is Oregon gonna pay up? FSU, Florida, Bama more likely than Oregon in the end when money starts changing hands.
    Ika is all Bama. If they don't have a spot for him then LSU, Utah, SC, maybe UW if they have room but they already got the top two NT's in the West with Bandes and Paama so Ika is no sweat off our backs. Ika is enamored by the big boy football and the big stage of the SEC. If Bama takes Sophser over him he could just as easily turn his attention to LSU. Oregon desperately needs him and are fucked without him. UW is sitting pretty.
  • Options
    Love ika but it seems numbers and needs mean rhyan is a priority.
  • Options

Mosster47 said:

Domicillo said:

AZDuck said:

moast recent retweet

Wright will be a Dawg
    Yes, Drake to SC
    Thibs is a fart in the wind. UW and SC not recruiting him which is a huge red flag for a West coast recruit rated #1 overall in the country. Rumors about his parents wanting money. Is Oregon gonna pay up? FSU, Florida, Bama more likely than Oregon in the end when money starts changing hands.
    Ika is all Bama. If they don't have a spot for him then LSU, Utah, SC, maybe UW if they have room but they already got the top two NT's in the West with Bandes and Paama so Ika is no sweat off our backs. Ika is enamored by the big boy football and the big stage of the SEC. If Bama takes Sophser over him he could just as easily turn his attention to LSU. Oregon desperately needs him and are fucked without him. UW is sitting pretty.

Sitting pretty as long as wright comes. I’d be really really bummed if we lost him. Him, Danny Hammer and Ford are the most important by far.

He reminds me or smaller Gerald McCoy or a longer Jaylen Johnson cuz of his long legs and arms short torso AND DAT ASS THOOOOOOO DAT SHIT IS FAT BRUH AND THATS GOOD THING

Strong arm is my best friend.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246

Mosster47 said:

Domicillo said:

AZDuck said:

moast recent retweet

Wright will be a Dawg
    Yes, Drake to SC
    Making shit up is cool, but not reality. Wright will be a Sun Devil.

Ika will be a Duck if Bama takes Sophser. Ware-Hudson is a beast and is being recruited as a zero also. Ika would be great but they already have a good one there. I know, I know everyone Oregon recruits is overrated.
  • Options
    Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

Domicillo said:

AZDuck said:

moast recent retweet

Wright will be a Dawg
    Yes, Drake to SC

Ika will be a Duck if Bama takes Sophser. Ware-Hudson is a beast and is being recruited as a zero also. Ika would be great but they already have a good one there. I know, I know everyone Oregon recruits is overrated.
    Ware-Hudson sucks. Easy pull for Oregon because UW and SC didn't want him. UW get Wrights last OV. How'd that turn out when Trice was crystal balled to Notre Dame but UW got the last visit? Hmmmmm? Looks like Ika is officially visiting Bama Dec 15 for his last visit. That says it all. All Bama and they'll gladly take him.
  • Options
    PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

Domicillo said:

AZDuck said:

moast recent retweet

Wright will be a Dawg
    Yes, Drake to SC

No, moron. Oregon recruits good players but not every fucking kid you recruit is going to wear slimmer green.

What is it with you and consistently coming back to be verbally abused... I’m thinking you’re a sick fuck and cut yourself too and this is another way you get off.

Or you think by talking non-sense, you’ll get crazy ass responses like this one that will be seen by croots and that will make them lean to the green.

Either way you are a gook of the worst kind. Can I please send you a keg of bleach?
    Please post more.