Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Kal iiif ornnnnniaaaaa

13»

Comments

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,861
    edited January 2018

I don't have a single crumb of empathy for the anger these Californians are experiencing. Vote your failed leaders out. Send them packing, along with their failed policies. Californians deserve this. They chose to live under permanent democrat tyranny.
    But the weather is great. I'm here for life standing shoulder to shoulder with @CirrhosisDawg
    We’re living the California dream.

I showed up here 29 years ago full of Pacific Northwest chauvinism and bravado.

I am raising my family here now and I am never leaving.
    What is Pacific NW chauvinism and bravado

I assumed they were all wimpy hipsters
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,564 Founders Club

I'm serious about them cleaning it up by the way. Saw something on it a couple weeks ago. Never should have got to that point but no use crying over spilled shit in your yard

You are right. Anaheim is adressing the problem. In fact, cities and counties across California are using our massive resources to act humanely and responsibly, commensurate with our position as the 6th largest economy in the world.

It appears California will be the largest functioning and operating sovereign state in the Western Hemisphere beginning tomorrow. California—open for business. Good luck trumpanzees. Maybe starting thread #5 in the last 48 hours about your California inferiority complex will make you feel better?
    Did you get your ass kicked by white trash as a kid or something? Or possibly well into adulthood?
    I come from white working class roots. I know the sacrifices success entails. Thus, I don’t feel sorry for 2018 American white trash. They get what they deserve.
    I have 2 or 3 friends who are in the same boat. They worked hard. One makes probably between $110 and $130k per year. They don't show the vitriol you do though. Some people just don't have the cognitive abilities and wherewithall to be yuge success stories, but they're good, honest people who work hard. I guess they all deserve what they get though.
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390

I'm serious about them cleaning it up by the way. Saw something on it a couple weeks ago. Never should have got to that point but no use crying over spilled shit in your yard

You are right. Anaheim is adressing the problem. In fact, cities and counties across California are using our massive resources to act humanely and responsibly, commensurate with our position as the 6th largest economy in the world.

It appears California will be the largest functioning and operating sovereign state in the Western Hemisphere beginning tomorrow. California—open for business. Good luck trumpanzees. Maybe starting thread #5 in the last 48 hours about your California inferiority complex will make you feel better?
    Did you get your ass kicked by white trash as a kid or something? Or possibly well into adulthood?
    I come from white working class roots. I know the sacrifices success entails. Thus, I don’t feel sorry for 2018 American white trash. They get what they deserve.
    I have 2 or 3 friends who are in the same boat. They worked hard. One makes probably between $110 and $130k per year. They don't show the vitriol you do though. Some people just don't have the cognitive abilities and wherewithall to be yuge success stories, but they're good, honest people who work hard. I guess they all deserve what they get though.
    Protectionism, nationalism, isolationism and nativism as economic policies aren’t going to help anyone.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    edited January 2018

Protectionism, nationalism, isolationism and nativism as economic policies aren’t going to help anyone.

• SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,229 Standard Supporter
    edited January 2018
    BearsWiin said:

Sledog said:

Looks like a shithole. No wonder democrats are so touchy about the word. Their shithole policies are shithole.

Anaheim's mayor is a Republican:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Tait
    This is a liberal court issue. Kali courts have block police from moving people on or throwing away their mountains of trash as it's considered their "property".
    Absolutely not true. Just this morning I drove past a 10-man road crew with a backhoe doing precisely this where the railroad tracks cross Mission Boulevard/Hwy1 just west of River Street.

They have to post it for a certain period of time before they are able to remove anything. It takes a great deal of time, manpower and bullshit to clean this stuff up. If they are just starting to clean up that means they started the process many months ago. HTH
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,229 Standard Supporter

Leading the free world is not without challenges. Everyone in California knows that.

There are a lot of Challenges. Nevertheless, the Golden State is prepared to fill the vacuum of leadership left by those who abdicated their responsibilities. Friday, January 19th, 2018 is arriving soon.

#shutitdown
    #shititdownforever
    California sucks ass! It's the new Nazi Germany.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    You simply cannot make this shit up.

California Democrats fear exodus of high income earners due to Tax reform
    http://www.sacbee.com/news/politics-government/capitol-alert/article195405279.html
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849

I don't have a single crumb of empathy for the anger these Californians are experiencing. Vote your failed leaders out. Send them packing, along with their failed policies. Californians deserve this. They chose to live under permanent democrat tyranny.
    But the weather is great. I'm here for life standing shoulder to shoulder with @CirrhosisDawg
    We’re living the California dream.

I showed up here 29 years ago full of Pacific Northwest chauvinism and bravado.

I am raising my family here now and I am never leaving.
    Disagree.

You've always been a sackless loser.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,029 Founders Club

I fundamentally do not believe this, unless we want to say that some people are just born with better judgment than others, because that is what it all comes down to, and judgment can be shaped if you have the will to set your ego aside, pay attention to your surroundings, and learn from others. Candidly? All good judgment means 99% of the time is: (1) recognizing the difference between emotion and thought, and rarely if ever acting on the former and always employing the latter; (2) pausing before making a decision and doing another review of your options; and (3) keeping your fucking mouth shut and your ears open.

Sure, there are some jobs that require a given IQ or high-level ability in math. The vast majority do not. In the final analysis, it comes down to hard work and good judgment. You have those two things and even just below-average native ability, and you can make it nicely in this cuntry.

Consider salemkewg and mike seaver. They don't come much dumber than those two, and still they seem to have the means to buy the necessary hardware and an internet hookup to be here. That tells you a lot, because they're both functionally retarded.
    Not sure I agree, Mr. Creepy Law Dog. The median IQ in the US is 100. Sure the hard work and judgment pieces matter greatly. Bezos himself said as much when he said the most important trait he looks for is people that consistently make the "right" decision over who is the "smartest". But the fact of the matter is, it's going to take a hell of lot more that an 100 IQ to get into the best paying professions whether its being a pretend lawyer, doctor, sales person, etc. Not saying you need to be Mensa to make it in this country but being "average" ain't gonna cut it.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

I fundamentally do not believe this, unless we want to say that some people are just born with better judgment than others, because that is what it all comes down to, and judgment can be shaped if you have the will to set your ego aside, pay attention to your surroundings, and learn from others. Candidly? All good judgment means 99% of the time is: (1) recognizing the difference between emotion and thought, and rarely if ever acting on the former and always employing the latter; (2) pausing before making a decision and doing another review of your options; and (3) keeping your fucking mouth shut and your ears open.

Sure, there are some jobs that require a given IQ or high-level ability in math. The vast majority do not. In the final analysis, it comes down to hard work and good judgment. You have those two things and even just below-average native ability, and you can make it nicely in this cuntry.

Consider salemkewg and mike seaver. They don't come much dumber than those two, and still they seem to have the means to buy the necessary hardware and an internet hookup to be here. That tells you a lot, because they're both functionally retarded.
    If I could crystallize this down to one sentence so must of us here could understand it it would be

The first and last lesson you need to learn in life is that you are responsible for your choices and it isn't anyone's fault but yours if you fuck up.

Trust me, I've fucked up and the only way out is to accept it and move on
    Agree.

May all of us live by this.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    TheHB said:

If I could crystallize this down to one sentence so must of us here could understand it it would be

The first and last lesson you need to learn in life is that you are responsible for your choices and it isn't anyone's fault but yours if you fuck up.

Trust me, I've fucked up and the only way out is to accept it and move on
    This would be easier for us to understand if you included one of your awesome graphics!
    I got this for Race:

• KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849

Looks like a shithole. No wonder democrats are so touchy about the word. Their shithole policies are shithole.

Anaheim's mayor is a Republican:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Tait
    Dems run the state and have been running it for decades. The buck stops with them.
    Why does it stop there? If you want to be random, go all the way to DC and blame them.
    Were you hit in the head?

Iceball at an AC?

Or was it the Antifa rally?

I'm goin with abundance.