Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Kal iiif ornnnnniaaaaa

Comments

• CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390

I'm serious about them cleaning it up by the way. Saw something on it a couple weeks ago. Never should have got to that point but no use crying over spilled shit in your yard

You are right. Anaheim is adressing the problem. In fact, cities and counties across California are using our massive resources to act humanely and responsibly, commensurate with our position as the 6th largest economy in the world.

It appears California will be the largest functioning and operating sovereign state in the Western Hemisphere beginning tomorrow. California—open for business. Good luck trumpanzees. Maybe starting thread #5 in the last 48 hours about your California inferiority complex will make you feel better?
  • TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,824 Swaye's Wigwam

I will give cash to pan handlers at times just because we could all use a drink now and then but if I am serious about helping I agree with you and give to places that provide a way out and up along with a meal.

When a woman and her kids has to LEAVE an abusive spouse and has nowhere to go it tugs at my cold heart. There are people that do need help.

Exactly. Most of us are willing to lend a hand through the tax code (or charity) to those in need but not to keep enabling stupid and shitty behavior. When the City of Seattle was talking about setting up speshial bum RV parking lots, the cost was going to be $1700 per month per vehicle. For fucking Christ's sake, you rent them a 2 bedroom palace of a condo in Tacoma for that amount.
    Or better yet, a 2000 square foot home in Fuckstick, NM.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849

I'm serious about them cleaning it up by the way. Saw something on it a couple weeks ago. Never should have got to that point but no use crying over spilled shit in your yard

Kreist give it up. Even if they did "clean it up", those tents will all be back in 2 weeks anyway.
    salemcoog said:

Kreist give it up. Even if they did "clean it up", those tents will all be back in 2 weeks anyway.
    Is that how things work in Salem? Sounds like you are an expert in homelessness and tent cities. Please share.
    Leading the free world is not without challenges. Everyone in California knows that.

There are a lot of Challenges. Nevertheless, the Golden State is prepared to fill the vacuum of leadership left by those who abdicated their responsibilities. Friday, January 19th, 2018 is arriving soon.

#shutitdown
    #shititdownforever

You are right. Anaheim is adressing the problem. In fact, cities and counties across California are using our massive resources to act humanely and responsibly, commensurate with our position as the 6th largest economy in the world.

It appears California will be the largest functioning and operating sovereign state in the Western Hemisphere beginning tomorrow. California—open for business. Good luck trumpanzees. Maybe starting thread #5 in the last 48 hours about your California inferiority complex will make you feel better?
    Did you get your ass kicked by white trash as a kid or something? Or possibly well into adulthood?
    I come from white working class roots. I know the sacrifices success entails. Thus, I don’t feel sorry for 2018 American white trash. They get what they deserve.

I will give cash to pan handlers at times just because we could all use a drink now and then but if I am serious about helping I agree with you and give to places that provide a way out and up along with a meal.

When a woman and her kids has to LEAVE an abusive spouse and has nowhere to go it tugs at my cold heart. There are people that do need help.

Giving to pan handlers instead of giving to outreach groups that actually give homeless people resources, past the bottle of MD 20/20, is being part of the problem. There are womens shelters for abused spouses and would be even more if alleged softies like race donated to them instead of Old Sparkys cirhossis fund.

salemcoog said:

Is that how things work in Salem? Sounds like you are an expert in homelessness and tent cities. Please share.
    Yes douchebag, that is how it works. Sweep one area and then another pops up. Sweep that one and then they're back to where they were before. if you'd have let your Kids out every now and then and didn't chain them to your beds, you wouldn't be using County wifi right now.

Did you get your ass kicked by white trash as a kid or something? Or possibly well into adulthood?
    Like here, just as in real life, He gets his ass kicked daily by anyone or anything he comes across.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,660 Founders Club
    salemcoog said:

Giving to pan handlers instead of giving to outreach groups that actually give homeless people resources, past the bottle of MD 20/20, is being part of the problem. There are womens shelters for abused spouses and would be even more if alleged softies like race donated to them instead of Old Sparkys cirhossis fund.
    You need to learn the life of abundance. And how to read

I'm not going to go pharisee here and detail my magnanimous giving to the poor
    edited January 2018

salemcoog said:

You need to learn the life of abundance. And how to read

I'm not going to go pharisee here and detail my magnanimous giving to the poor
    I'm sure they're still fishing your Kruggerants out of the Salvation Army buckets.
    salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

Yes douchebag, that is how it works. Sweep one area and then another pops up. Sweep that one and then they're back to where they were before. if you'd have let your Kids out every now and then and didn't chain them to your beds, you wouldn't be using County wifi right now.
    Salem sounds like a shitty place to live then. Ts&Ps Cuog.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    I don't have a single crumb of empathy for the anger these Californians are experiencing. Vote your failed leaders out. Send them packing, along with their failed policies. Californians deserve this. They chose to live under permanent democrat tyranny.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,660 Founders Club

I don't have a single crumb of empathy for the anger these Californians are experiencing. Vote your failed leaders out. Send them packing, along with their failed policies. Californians deserve this. They chose to live under permanent democrat tyranny.
    But the weather is great. I'm here for life standing shoulder to shoulder with @CirrhosisDawg
    Maybe you guys really can't vote those losers out. They probably have 10 million illegals voting for them in every election.

But the weather is great. I'm here for life standing shoulder to shoulder with @CirrhosisDawg
    We’re living the California dream.

I showed up here 29 years ago full of Pacific Northwest chauvinism and bravado.

I am raising my family here now and I am never leaving.

We’re living the California dream.

I showed up here 29 years ago full of Pacific Northwest chauvinism and bravado.

I am raising my family here now and I am never leaving.
    You're leaving after DACA and other programs protecting illegal wastrels get rescinded. Hth. Maybe write your stooge leaders and tell them make a deal with Trump to get rid of chain migration, the visa lottery program and build the wall so you and your family can stay.