Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Daniel Heimuli, 5* 2019 LB, Menlo Park (Menlo-Atherton), CA (Committed)

Comments

• Options
    ThebourbinatorThebourbinator Member Posts: 664
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

BREAKING G4TM EXCLUSIVE: Heilmuli has scheduled his OV to UW for Dec. 8th. You heard it here FIRST from your #1 most trusted Husky news source!

But where will he be Dec 15th?
    workin the phones on that now. Should have an answer soon. It was a competitive deal to get him on campus for that final Dec 15 visit.

Sounds like UW came in at a close second but I’m currently waiting for a call back from my source on this.

EDIT: Source just called back. Sounds like its going to be Idaho State. They have stuff.
    Shit, I wish we? had stuff..
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    dnc said:

Two more UW crystal balls for this kid.

Already rushed to tweet him how great UW crystal balls are!
    Worth a shot!
  • Options
    SquirtSquirt Member Posts: 485
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper

Two more UW crystal balls for this kid.

Thanks, Ruth!
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    What??? Gregory getting a 5 star player would of be fucking shocking
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

He's not a 5 star player anywhere but here, so not really.
  • Options

I forgot that Kaho somehow doesn't count because Pete signed him and it ruins the narrative that Gregory sucks because he's old and white.
    If you think Greg signed him you clearly don’t understand he is playing SAM, not inside. Also it was Ikaika Pete tag team.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

I forgot that Kaho somehow doesn't count because Pete signed him and it ruins the narrative that Gregory sucks because he's old and white.
    If you think Greg signed him you clearly don’t understand he is playing SAM, not inside. Also it was Ikaika Pete tag team.
    The position coach is important, but I never have been extreme in the praise or bashing because they either signed a player or not. It's really not that simple.

Gregory is a solid coach with a track record of being involved with good defenses. He might be a boring guy, but players seem to like him and he's been an asset.

I didn't bash Malloe when we lost Marlon Tui. That was a strange scenario, but if you really need someone to blame, Pete deserved it just as much, if not more, than Malloe.

Players come for a myriad of reasons. I'm sure it happens, but I would assume most recruits don't come to UW specifically for a position coach.
  • Options

The position coach is important, but I never have been extreme in the praise or bashing because they either signed a player or not. It's really not that simple.

Gregory is a solid coach with a track record of being involved with good defenses. He might be a boring guy, but players seem to like him and he's been an asset.

I didn't bash Malloe when we lost Marlon Tui. That was a strange scenario, but if you really need someone to blame, Pete deserved it just as much, if not more, than Malloe.

Players come for a myriad of reasons. I'm sure it happens, but I would assume most recruits don't come to UW specifically for a position coach.
    On behalf of jimmy lake hurtful
  • Options
    guntloveguntlove Member Posts: 784
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye said:

And yet another UW crystal ball for Heimuli. This time from the USC mod. Now USC is trending for Tufuno which would be them getting UW's leftovers. Slow and steady wins the race motherfuckers! Trust the process.

I am warming on you.
    #metoo.
  • Options
    Swaye said:

And yet another UW crystal ball for Heimuli. This time from the USC mod. Now USC is trending for Tufuno which would be them getting UW's leftovers. Slow and steady wins the race motherfuckers! Trust the process.

I am warming on you.
    @dnc.....?
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited August 2018

Those don't exist anymore. CFB has this thing called the playoffs now. You could have joined Oregon and won one, it would have done wonders for your self esteem, but instead, years later, you're moping in the cellar with the mighty men of Troy, sucking their petermens and jacking off to their accomplishments. Now you're spreading the AIDS everywhere. I have to wash my hands with bleach and gargle disinfectant after reading your shit. Petersen was your Chip Kelly and he made his run, came up short but that's ok. The ducks are BACK, re-invented again with a recruiting class ranked higher than UW's, a premier coaching staff from football states, and the biggest trench monsters the PAC has ever seen. SEC SEC SEC bitch. The PAC desperately needs a stand out program to carry the mantle and make it proud again. From Eugene to Beijing, PAC fans everywhere are DEMANDING a return to excellence. So get out the way.
  • Options
    SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,807
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Those don't exist anymore. CFB has this thing called the playoffs now. You could have joined Oregon and won one, it would have done wonders for your self esteem, but instead, years later, you're moping in the cellar with the mighty men of Troy, sucking their petermens and jacking off to their accomplishments. Now you're spreading the AIDS everywhere. I have to wash my hands with bleach and gargle disinfectant after reading your shit. Petersen was your Chip Kelly and he made his run, came up short but that's ok. The ducks are BACK, re-invented again with a recruiting class ranked higher than UW's, a premier coaching staff from football states, and the biggest trench monsters the PAC has ever seen. SEC SEC SEC bitch. The PAC desperately needs a stand out program to carry the mantle and make it proud again. From Eugene to Beijing, PAC fans everywhere are DEMANDING a return to excellence. So get out the way.
    As long as Larry Scott is heading this conference, no one is "demanding a return to excellence." The rest of your post is steaming shit as well.
  • Options
    SyphilisButterSyphilisButter Member Posts: 221
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Photogenic
    Kid starts at UW from day 1. Fact.