Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Daniel Heimuli, 5* 2019 LB, Menlo Park (Menlo-Atherton), CA (Committed)

Comments

• Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs

Visiting Oregon this weekend. Glad he's not visiting them the weekend before signing day. Poly Bowl next weekend and UW visit the weekend after.

Pity visit to Oregon to appease his parents who didn't want him committing to UW without taking any other visits.
    Kayvon took a "pity" visit as well. Not saying Oregon has much of a shot at this kid, but there is no such thing as a pity visit.
    Pity visit. Committed to UW 7 days later.

When I shop for a truck and I'm eyeing a Ram, I don't test drive a Ford or Chevy for the hell of it. I'm doing it to make sure I'm making the right choice. I might be heavily leaning to the Ram, but if the Chevy or Ford somehow blow me away, I'm going to reconsider my choice. Now please step aside and let the grown ups discuss this stuff.
    He's going to UW. Would already be committed to UW if his parents didn't insist on him taking at least one other visit. It's a pity visit. The following week he'll be living it up at the Poly bowl with a million UW commits and then taking his UW OV visit with his friend and teammate UW commit Noa Ngalu. All Dawg.
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    chuck said:

Visiting Oregon this weekend. Glad he's not visiting them the weekend before signing day. Poly Bowl next weekend and UW visit the weekend after.

Pity visit to Oregon to appease his parents who didn't want him committing to UW without taking any other visits.
    Kayvon took a "pity" visit as well. Not saying Oregon has much of a shot at this kid, but there is no such thing as a pity visit.
    Pity visit. Committed to UW 7 days later.

When I shop for a truck and I'm eyeing a Ram, I don't test drive a Ford or Chevy for the hell of it. I'm doing it to make sure I'm making the right choice. I might be heavily leaning to the Ram, but if the Chevy or Ford somehow blow me away, I'm going to reconsider my choice. Now please step aside and let the grown ups discuss this stuff.
    He's going to UW. Would already be committed to UW if his parents didn't insist on him taking at least one other visit. It's a pity visit. The following week he'll be living it up at the Poly bowl with a million UW commits and then taking his UW OV visit with his friend and teammate UW commit Noa Ngalu. All Dawg.
    I'll never understand why doogs, quooks, and cuoogs feel the need to argue this shit before a kid commits. You think he's going to UW. Great. It doesn't have any effect on whether he actually does it or not, and you're not right until he does, so why argue so vehemently? You don't know shit. Talk all the shit you want when you know something.
    Who's arguing? I was just politely letting him know what's going on with this particular recruit.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,904
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Yeah, it's interesting the difference between here and doogman. When I saw he switched his visit to this week, I thought "that's great for us. Hes not visiting them the day before signing. We get last visit."

Over there they see this as a sign he is leaning towards oregon.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Yeah, it's interesting the difference between here and doogman. When I saw he switched his visit to this week, I thought "that's great for us. Hes not visiting them the day before signing. We get last visit."

Over there they see this as a sign he is leaning towards oregon.
    Those guys are fags
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Didn't even spell #ScoDucks right. He gone from #MyDucks.

@RMarieDoyle will set him straight.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

@creepycoug might want have a word with you
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

@creepycoug might want have a word with you
    Wagon jumping bitch quook IMO
  • Options
    huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,075
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Is the janitor in the group picture?
  • Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,741
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

Is the janitor in the group picture?

*custodian
  • Options
    blackmambablackmamba Member Posts: 184
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Name Dropper 5 Awesomes
    edited January 2019
    Menlo-Atherton (Menlo Park, Ca.) LB Daniel Heimuli - I caught up with Heimuli last night (I was shocked he picked up the phone) and he said he had a great time at Oregon over the weekend, but still wants to take his official visit to UW before he makes a decision. I believe, if signing day was today, he'd commit to and sign with Oregon, but the good thing is that Washington has something like eight players at the Poly Bowl (where Heimuli will be this weekend) and some of them are their best recruiters (Latu, Kalepo, Tuitele). He'll be up at Montlake the final weekend of January and he'll make his decision known on Signing Day.
    -eklund
  • Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,741
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

Eklund, always dialed in

$10.95