Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Daniel Heimuli, 5* 2019 LB, Menlo Park (Menlo-Atherton), CA (Committed)

Comments

• Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    We passed on Stewart because ..... Fuck! I wanted Stewart bad man!
  • Options
    IPukeOregonGrellowIPukeOregonGrellow Member Posts: 2,183
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Mosster47 said:

Cool rant, but he is still a contingency plan for Oregon. Just like Trice.

Contingency for who? Funa plays outside now at almost 250 and coming off an ACL year that will slow him down. Once flex Friday gets ahold of him he’ll be at 260-265 playing OLB or even with his hand in the dirt. And I love Funa.

If he was a contingency for Casey why did Oregon offer Heimuli 3 months before Casey? Who offers their plan a three months after their plan b?

The only reason Heimuli isn’t ranked higher is because he doesn’t do camps. In Florida where Eaford plays, camps are huge because of so many athletes down there want to show case that athleticism they don’t usually get to show playing poorer public school ball in the south. Watch the film of Heimuli, Casey, & Eaford and tell me who’s better between all them, and faster to the ball. Put To’oto’o in there too and tell me who’s the best.

Oregon also said they want to take a lot of backers because Dye leaves after next year and they are trying to replace Apelu who’s awesome but just too damn small. So you’re telling me they’re gonna pass on the number 1 ILB on the West Coast because they have a 245 pound kid who plays SAM now and will grow even more, a ILB who’s 5’9 and barely 200 pounds because you’re already so good that you gave up 45 to Arizona.

This is the equivalent to me saying UDUB passed on Jonathan Stewart because we already had Louis Rankin. Do you understand why we’d all get annoyed with that? I didn’t even refer to annoying stuff denis did I’m just pointing at facts that are easily found that you can just google.

Oregon just really needs to give up this crazy Kayvon Thibodeaux fantasy and put all their eggs in the Heimuli basket.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,910
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Mosster47 said:

Heimuli is contingency plan for Oregon? Oregon ILB commit Jared Casey just decommitted. Spot on as usual bro. Unban this dude. He's just getting shit on over and over again.
    Shit. I guess Hemuli is headed to the Ducks then. Who's next on our list.
  • Options
    LaMichael_CorleoneLaMichael_Corleone Member Posts: 1,316
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper

Mosster47 said:

Heimuli is contingency plan for Oregon? Oregon ILB commit Jared Casey just decommitted. Spot on as usual bro. Unban this dude. He's just getting shit on over and over again.
    Shit. I guess Hemuli is headed to the Ducks then. Who's next on our list.

Ben Wilson.
  • Options
    HuskyClawsHuskyClaws Member Posts: 1,170
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Anybody know how high school football in CA works? I saw that Heimuli's team won last night and what I think is a reference to them playing another game next week? He has a visit scheduled to Oregon next Saturday, but I'm wondering if this might cause him to cancel the visit?
  • Options
    FKA_MousecopFKA_Mousecop Member Posts: 2,054
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I'm really not worried about Oregon (or anybody really) in this one. The worst case scenario is if he decides to delay his decision because of his inability to visit Oregon.
  • Options
    DomicilloDomicillo Member Posts: 3,025

I'm really not worried about Oregon (or anybody really) in this one. The worst case scenario is if he decides to delay his decision because of his inability to visit Oregon.

This. He already had to cancel his Bama visit too and parents made it a point to want him to visit multiple places to make sure he was making the right choice.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,405
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    BBK is from Menlo Park
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,118
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
  • Options
    KrunkJuiceKrunkJuice Member Posts: 2,046
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

BBK 2.0?

Rey Maualuga 2.0.
  • Options
    "Menlo-Atherton, the CCS Open Division I champion, might have received the worst draw of any NorCal team. The Bears will travel more than 300 miles to face NCS Division III coin winner Eureka for the 3-AA championship Friday night."

https://www.mercurynews.com/2018/12/02/cif-football-de-la-salles-state-matchup-set-liberty-valley-christian-to-collide/
  • Options
    GaryFromTeenMomGaryFromTeenMom Member Posts: 1,370
    So if they were to win that then they'll play the following Saturday (i.e. his OV to UW).

Big big Menlo-Atherton fan (I've always said that) but hope they get smoked this weekend.
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031

"Menlo-Atherton, the CCS Open Division I champion, might have received the worst draw of any NorCal team. The Bears will travel more than 300 miles to face NCS Division III coin winner Eureka for the 3-AA championship Friday night."

https://www.mercurynews.com/2018/12/02/cif-football-de-la-salles-state-matchup-set-liberty-valley-christian-to-collide/

will it be on a short week? If so, sounds like he's being groomed especially for us.
  • Options
    From an Oregon mod...

Oregon was supposed to host linebacker Daniel Heimuli this weekend but his team is still in the California state playoffs and he will not be able to make the official visit to Eugene. Heimuli is supposed to visit Washington on December 14th but if his team wins this weekend, that trip will be canceled as well. This could end up working out in the Ducks favor as Heimuli may waiting until the February signing day and taking his trips in January. If Heimuli is forced to move his recruitment back, the other schools recruiting Heimuli could take guys early to guarantee their class.