Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Is anyone else having this technical issue with the site?

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,399 Founders Club
hey Derek, just curious why on the desktop version of the site when I click on the next page of a thread it brings me to the bottom of the page so I have to scroll up every time. Is there anything I can do to fix that? Is there a setting or something I can tweak?

Comments

• LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,664 Standard Supporter
    yeah - but me thought it was my cheap ass old puter
  • BreadBread Member Posts: 4,011
    yea, but orkin seems more qualified to fix it than vanilla.
  • minion_doogminion_doog Member Posts: 1,975
    No, but while I'm here, please to be offering the secret recipe for poasting twits
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

No, but while I'm here, please to be offering the secret recipe for poasting twits

just poast them
  • minion_doogminion_doog Member Posts: 1,975
    dnc said:

just poast them
    ite
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
    pawz said:

hey Derek, just curious why on the desktop version of the site when I click on the next page of a thread it brings me to the bottom of the page so I have to scroll up every time. Is there anything I can do to fix that? Is there a setting or something I can tweak?

This has been going on for me about 6 mos.......
    longer than that

more importantly tab+enter no longer posts on desktop. brutal
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,950 Founders Club

It's not just the bottom of the page. It places you on the next page (forward or backward) where you left off in the up/down scroll. So if you click-through to the next page in a thread while you're at the top, you will remain at the top on the next page. It just seems like it's always on the bottom because we obviously read down to the end of the page most of the tim.

HTH
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,399 Founders Club
    Okay I sent in a help request. Will keep you guys posted.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    Still would like to see tags displayed on desktop site too
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
    am i the only one who cares/notices that tab+enter doesn't post anymore? i want to die
  • Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,974
    pawz said:

It's not just the bottom of the page. It places you on the next page (forward or backward) where you left off in the up/down scroll. So if you click-through to the next page in a thread while you're at the top, you will remain at the top on the next page. It just seems like it's always on the bottom because we obviously read down to the end of the page most of the tim.

HTH
    This has been my observation as well. It keeps track of where we left off.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,492 Founders Club
    Its working great for us. We don't see any issues. We'll keep you suckers posted.

The Vanilla Staff
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Biggest issue of all:

Signatures are still disabled for Wigwam members
  • gmogmo Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,727 Swaye's Wigwam
    No luck eh Derek Stalin?

Doesn't Vanilla work for you?
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,926 Founders Club
    pawz said:

This has been going on for me about 6 mos.......
    Same here.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,844
    I've noticed my sigs haven't been showing up lately.
  • MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    when I type comments into the comment box and then think better of putting my opinion in this wretched hive of scum and villainy, it never deletes my comments...like I can come back to the thread a year later and my comments are sitting in the comment box waiting for me to press FIRE!!!

would love the options to include delete in addition to preview/save draft/post comment.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,492 Founders Club
    Meek said:

when I type comments into the comment box and then think better of putting my opinion in this wretched hive of scum and villainy, it never deletes my comments...like I can come back to the thread a year later and my comments are sitting in the comment box waiting for me to press FIRE!!!

would love the options to include delete in addition to preview/save draft/post comment.

#MeToo