Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Is anyone else having this technical issue with the site?

2»

Comments

• CougzzCougzz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 289 Swaye's Wigwam

No, but while I'm here, please to be offering the secret recipe for poasting twits

Navigate to the Tweet you’d like the URL of.
    Tap the icon located at the top of the Tweet.
    Tap Share Tweet via.
    Select Copy link to Tweet. The URL should now be copied to your clipboard.
    Don’t concern yourself about it not displaying correctly in Preview. It won’t. It will in the final product.

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,399 Founders Club
    Meek said:

when I type comments into the comment box and then think better of putting my opinion in this wretched hive of scum and villainy, it never deletes my comments...like I can come back to the thread a year later and my comments are sitting in the comment box waiting for me to press FIRE!!!

would love the options to include delete in addition to preview/save draft/post comment.

Kind of like herpes
  • MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    Meek said:

when I type comments into the comment box and then think better of putting my opinion in this wretched hive of scum and villainy, it never deletes my comments...like I can come back to the thread a year later and my comments are sitting in the comment box waiting for me to press FIRE!!!

would love the options to include delete in addition to preview/save draft/post comment.

it's even worse when you use an iPhone because then it constantly pulls up your keyboard assuming you want to poast instead of just read the thread. Cannot kill the fucking keyboard until you exit the thread.

• GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
    edited February 2018
    1. No tab+enter to post pisses me off to an irrational extent and has directly lead towards less posting/browsing on computer.
    2. No option to change my preferred time settings, I'll be in Hong Kong and because of my VPN it still gives me PST. There's no option to select what timezone I want displayed.
    3. Auto-formatting to the bottom of the page on every new page I load. Die.

Oh wellz.
  • YouKnowItYouKnowIt Member Posts: 541
    Only problem I have is when I login to this cesspool ... not enough #MYCuogs #HotBoyz talk

IMHO
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,506 Swaye's Wigwam
    Having an issue where wtf tags are showing up under my badass daWg takes.

Fix it
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    edited February 2018
    Gladstone said:

1. No tab+enter to post pisses me off to an irrational extent and has directly lead towards less posting/browsing on computer.
    2. No option to change my preferred time settings, I'll be in Hong Kong and because of my VPN it still gives me PST. There's no option to select what timezone I want displayed.
    3. Auto-formatting to the bottom of the page on every new page I load. Die.

Oh wellz.

Making it easier by the day to stay away from this cesspool ...

?
  • minion_doogminion_doog Member Posts: 1,975
    salemcoog said:

Cougzz said:

No, but while I'm here, please to be offering the secret recipe for poasting twits

Navigate to the Tweet you’d like the URL of.
    Tap the icon located at the top of the Tweet.
    Tap Share Tweet via.
    Select Copy link to Tweet. The URL should now be copied to your clipboard.
    Don’t concern yourself about it not displaying correctly in Preview. It won’t. It will in the final product.

Sounds like guys just need to learn to trust the process.
    I'm trying harder than ever. Everyone says so.