Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

10th Asst. Hired... Will Harris DB Coach from SJSU

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

dnc said:

DDY hates the hire so it's almost guaranteed to be good.

I love it.

He actually likes the hire :(
    FUCK!!!!
  • Options
    DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer First Comment
    AIRWOLF said:

Harris played at USC and is from a public school in Los Angeles. Yeah, it was in the San Gabriel Valley (Covina) and not from the South Bay region of LA, but it is still an LA local who played for SC on our? staff.

He has only been out of college for 7-8 years, so he is about 30 years old. He got sniffs from the Seahawks and Edmondton Eskimos, but was never an NFL player.

In terms of coaching, he was involved in the NFL's coaching internship program and also coached for a year in Utah at Dixie College before he went to SJSU.

As a black guy who was a 4-star recruit from LA and played at USC, he should be an extremely useful guy to this coaching staff in recruiting.

In fact, it would be tough to think of a much better profile for what this staff needs on the recruiting side.

I trust that Petersen did his due diligence on his coaching ability and willingness to continue to learn as a coach.

So now you think it’s ok to profile black people?
  • Options
    tvoietvoie Member Posts: 996
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

dnc said:

I love it.

Beat me by 3 minutes
    Hey fuckers! I made this point like two hours ago!
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

WTF is wrong wit his teef?

He's got swag. You are just too old, poor, and white to understand.
    Yeah, but it looks like he got aluminum foil instead of gold. We need more swag than that. Black, 4 stars, USC and nclice rides ain't enough nowadays
  • Options
    whuggywhuggy Member Posts: 2,088
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    BallzDeep said:

pat_hm said:

He l

BallzDeep said:

Only thing I like about this hire is he's black and swaggy. Other than that it sucks. Oregon beat us with their recent hire. We needed a black OLB coach who can recruit. They got one. We got a developmental DB coach.

Strong taek alert!!!!! You're so right. We are FUCKED. F-U-C-K-E-D!!!! Oregon is 1000000000000%%%%%% percent getting Smalls now. It's a done deal per my source. Sad. This was the straw that broke the camels back. My god why even play the games? NO WAY IN HELL THIS GUY CAN RELATE TO WEST COAST RECRUITS. NEVER. Christoballin beating Petersen like a god damn drum, right?? :-)
    We are fucked with Smalls if we don't get a black OLB coach. But he won't go to Oregon. He'll go to Bama.
    Quit being dumb. His parents are huge Husky fans.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    tvoie said:

dnc said:

I love it.

Beat me by 3 minutes
    Hey fuckers! I made this point like two hours ago!
    Yeah but yours got lost in your poont about Alexander not coming here without a coordinator job. Gotta keep it crisp.
  • Options
    RealRhinoRealRhino Member Posts: 615

dnc said:

dnc said:

I love it.

He actually likes the hire :(
    FUCK!!!!
    HE INITIALLY HATED IT! So we got that going for us, which is nice.
    So it's already like the Huff hire? That was fast...
  • Options
    guntloveguntlove Member Posts: 784
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    This dude certainly seems like he'll be able to croot... But why the fuck do we have to "groom" a new DB coach? Why can't we just hire one when Lake leaves?

Anyhoo, sounds like we aren't done making coaching moves... As long as something's done to unfuck our BUCK and DL recruiting, I'm happy.
  • Options
    AIRWOLFAIRWOLF Member Posts: 1,840
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    DeepSeaZ said:

AIRWOLF said:

Harris played at USC and is from a public school in Los Angeles. Yeah, it was in the San Gabriel Valley (Covina) and not from the South Bay region of LA, but it is still an LA local who played for SC on our? staff.

He has only been out of college for 7-8 years, so he is about 30 years old. He got sniffs from the Seahawks and Edmondton Eskimos, but was never an NFL player.

In terms of coaching, he was involved in the NFL's coaching internship program and also coached for a year in Utah at Dixie College before he went to SJSU.

As a black guy who was a 4-star recruit from LA and played at USC, he should be an extremely useful guy to this coaching staff in recruiting.

In fact, it would be tough to think of a much better profile for what this staff needs on the recruiting side.

I trust that Petersen did his due diligence on his coaching ability and willingness to continue to learn as a coach.

What in the actual fuck are you talking about?
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    edited January 2018
    AIRWOLF said:

DeepSeaZ said:

AIRWOLF said:

What in the actual fuck are you talking about?
    no one knows wtf ballzdeep is talking about. don't engage it - It does not end well for the board. see dick newton thread.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,606
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    at least you guys will look more intimidating on the sideline. Smith to this dude