Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

10th Asst. Hired... Will Harris DB Coach from SJSU

Comments

• Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,717
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    pat_hm said:

Did a nice job with Jermaine Kelly. He’s going to the league. LOVE he’s from So Cal and went to USC.

Wait, seriously? I did not expect that at all.
  • Options
    AEBAEB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,960
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    He was a stud coming out high school. Potential to be a good hire.
  • Options
    AEBAEB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,960
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

tvoie said:

I HATE THIS FUCKING HIRE.

SHOULD HAVE BEEN ALEXANDER AT OLB.

To be fair, when you hate a hire, it has typically ended up very well for UW. I don’t think Alexander comes here without a legit coordinator job.
    Wrong. Alexander would've come. I just heard that.

Also - @BlastDoor - it's not a waste. Jimmy Lake is going to leave at some point. We need to train a replacement. He's coached special teams and our special teams (minus Dante) weren't very special.

Also - he's a fast strategy black dude and DOES NOT, I repeat, DOES NOT have moobs or a horny twitter.
    I believe the proper nomenclature is “corporate tits”
  • Options
    UWerentThereManUWerentThereMan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,475
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    A visor guy? Come on Pete. Visor guys don’t stick around long at Washington
  • Options
    BreadBread Member Posts: 3,982
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    What's the biggest fish he has caught?
  • Options
    HUSKYFANATICHUSKYFANATIC Member Posts: 1,651

WTF is wrong wit his teef?
  • Options
    pat_hmpat_hm Member Posts: 941
    He l
    BallzDeep said:

Only thing I like about this hire is he's black and swaggy. Other than that it sucks. Oregon beat us with their recent hire. We needed a black OLB coach who can recruit. They got one. We got a developmental DB coach.

Strong taek alert!!!!! You're so right. We are FUCKED. F-U-C-K-E-D!!!! Oregon is 1000000000000%%%%%% percent getting Smalls now. It's a done deal per my source. Sad. This was the straw that broke the camels back. My god why even play the games? NO WAY IN HELL THIS GUY CAN RELATE TO WEST COAST RECRUITS. NEVER. Christoballin beating Petersen like a god damn drum, right?? :-)
  • Options

He's getting hyphy. Looks like he's also been working the bay area as well. Did you notice the photo of Marcus Peter's dad? He's the HC at McClymonds High School in Oakland. Bill Russell went there too.
  • Options
    HUSKYFANATICHUSKYFANATIC Member Posts: 1,651

Grillz dumbass
    Actually it’s bling you stoopid fuck
  • Options
    DodgyBlokeDodgyBloke Member Posts: 957
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    Paul Wall + Nelly is electric city
  • Options

Grillz dumbass
    Actually it’s bling you stoopid fuck
    OK!
  • Options
    BallzDeep said:

pat_hm said:

He l

BallzDeep said:

Only thing I like about this hire is he's black and swaggy. Other than that it sucks. Oregon beat us with their recent hire. We needed a black OLB coach who can recruit. They got one. We got a developmental DB coach.

Strong taek alert!!!!! You're so right. We are FUCKED. F-U-C-K-E-D!!!! Oregon is 1000000000000%%%%%% percent getting Smalls now. It's a done deal per my source. Sad. This was the straw that broke the camels back. My god why even play the games? NO WAY IN HELL THIS GUY CAN RELATE TO WEST COAST RECRUITS. NEVER. Christoballin beating Petersen like a god damn drum, right?? :-)
    We are fucked with Smalls if we don't get a black OLB coach. But he won't go to Oregon. He'll go to Bama.
    But we have a secret weapon named Kalepo
  • Options
    BallzDeep said:

pat_hm said:

He l

BallzDeep said:

We are fucked with Smalls if we don't get a black OLB coach. But he won't go to Oregon. He'll go to Bama.
    Ok. You’re clueless but ok. He’s not going to Bama. It will be a USC/UW battle with Bama in 3rd bc it’s Bama. He’ll go out there and visit and realize he’s a west coast kid and can get the same coaching at Washington. Pete has been running point on Smalls since he offered him and all the recruiting momentum locally is towards UW.

USC has been more of a thorn in our side than Bama. This guy played there under Carroll. There’s still a very good chance a guy like Gerald Williams joins the staff too. Based on your logic he wouldn’t go to Bama anyway bc Tosh isn’t black.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,921
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    dnc said:

DDY hates the hire so it's almost guaranteed to be good.

I love it.

Beat me by 3 minutes