Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Herbie, Fowler both getting kickbacks from EsecPN...

124»

Comments

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Wasn't Georgia one of the 30 teams you picked to win the national championship?

APAG you worthless cunt
    No georgia was one of 4. Pretty good huh...nobody else did
    You said Eason you lying cunt.
    Who does eason play for? I picked georgia. Eason would have got to playoff too. Thats a great team...and pup saw that during '16, with everyone coming back...pup watches football and it shows.

Baabs, again, make a pick or 2 for yourself and then come at pup. Cant ride pups coattails forever
    I picked Bama and Georgia.

Fuck off.
  • jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255

41tds vs 5 int's and your coach calls 3 runs, with the advantage. Give Mayfield 3 shots downfield, kick easy field goal to go to OT-2. Fuck no, run right at them 3 straight.

Mix 1 run in their fine, but dont keep your racehorse in the gate for the triple crown. Turn his ass fucking loose. Same with last drive. No risk to put up 1st down with ball in your heisman winner's hands, just give ball back to georgia for tie.

Stoops would have let Baker win that game. Riley is the biggest chickenshit metro faggot HC ive ever seen. As i said earlier, OU deserved to lose, entirely because of him.

Btw, Clemson has NO business in playoff. They beat NOBODY this year either. Auburn? Miami? Syracuse loss? Penn St is better than all 4. Theres a reason the big12 undefeated in bowl games. We saw that Saturday .

EsecpN got their wish. All SEC title game. Good thing. 8-team playoff coming

I can see exactly where the meds wore off.

Penn State's best win was over Jake Fucking Brownsocks.
    Uh, they lost 2 games in the runaway best conference in the cuntry. Check bowl record, check back with pup. Oh, Clemson lost to cuse, did i mention that.

Their 'vaunted' front 4 is getting shredded just like thery did at the vaunted Cuse offense. Just as i said they would. No mike Williasms' no Gallman, no watson...no business in playoff.

Take a few meds bitch, you might learn something from the deep recesses of your mind about the game. Clearly watching gameday alone, then a fun hike around Marymoore park with your old hyde while the games are on aint cuttin it. How was the dog park today with the poodle? Did the wife let you, and the dog, off the leash?

Bowl record. That's all you've got.

Penn State beat ONE CFP top 25 team during the regular season. They were the third best team in the Big Ten East behind Ohio State and Michigan State.

If you wanted to make an argument for Ohio State, I might listen. But you're spewing retarded shit because you don't know any actual football facts.
    Baaby, you never get anywhere. Just treading water 38k times...pup the great just continues to ascend to greatness.
    I'm playing the worlds smallest violin for you.

Malloe is a Dawg he bled on the field in Husky Stadium and you fucking manlet are gonna shit on for some stiff from Idaho. FoH.

Here is me not giving two fcks what you thing is smart or dumb.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,527 Founders Club
  • DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    edited August 2018
  • DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    To expand on pumpy, it's beyond pathetic that a grown man and supposedly respected journalist would write an entire book...a whole fucking book...filling up 300 god damn pages... with the premise of the entire dreck of a book being how awesome and amazing the conference he likes is and why he jacks off to Alabamas defense. It'd be like writing a book about how awesome 7-11 is and is so much better than jaxksons, sheetz, wawa, quik trip, Sunoco, ampm, and maverik.

Like who fucking cares? The only possible way that book gets written is if 7-11 pays you to do so. As with finebomb. Whether it's direct payment, money esp n doled out as marketing funds to increase ratings for their tv deal or whatever, there's no way he didn't. Because if not, he'd have lost a few million doll hairs at least
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,527 Founders Club

To expand on pumpy, it's beyond pathetic that a grown man and supposedly respected journalist would write an entire book...a whole fucking book...filling up 300 god damn pages... with the premise of the entire dreck of a book being how awesome and amazing the conference he likes is and why he jacks off to Alabamas defense. It'd be like writing a book about how awesome 7-11 is and is so much better than jaxksons, sheetz, wawa, quik trip, Sunoco, ampm, and maverik.

Like who fucking cares? The only possible way that book gets written is if 7-11 pays you to do so. As with finebomb. Whether it's direct payment, money esp n doled out as marketing funds to increase ratings for their tv deal or whatever, there's no way he didn't. Because if not, he'd have lost a few million doll hairs at least

That's Finebaum for you. He's the biggest SEC shill out there.
  • AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 7,042 Standard Supporter

Jokes on everyone who doesn't care. If he sells copies good for him. That conference as a whole has been jacking off to bama for a decade now and if you can write a book about it and profit that's awesome. Only in America.
  • dtddtd Member Posts: 4,507 Standard Supporter
    This is a fantastic thread. It took me almost 20 words before I realized it was PLSS, which means I'm REALLY drunk.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,422 Founders Club

Lincoln Riley took ball out of Baker's hand with 3 straight runs in OT and advantage. OU deserves to lose. Hope they do. Worst coaching ive ever seen in my life

• dtddtd Member Posts: 4,507 Standard Supporter

Stoops would have let Baker win that game. Riley is the biggest chickenshit metro faggot HC ive ever seen. As i said earlier, OU deserved to lose, entirely because of him.

Like when David FS Shaw kicked a FG on 3rd down with 2 timeouts and a minute left in the Fiesta Bowl in what were literally the last snaps of Andrew Fucking Luck's college career?
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,510 Swaye's Wigwam