Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Herbie, Fowler both getting kickbacks from EsecPN...

..for hyping SEC. Calling OU DE an 'SEC DE' , and pac12 DE Jalen phillips (the best returning DE in the cuntry) is an OU doing a great job vs an SEC defense as I can see.. ive heard enough SEC superlatives and hyperbole since the BCS to make me wana puke.

Every conference recruits the same fucking players...how'd those SEC DE'S, Sec speed fare against mighty UCF today? Oh
'Auburn didnt want to be there' i hoyd. What will be the excuse if the SEC goes O-fer today? Answer? We should have had an all SEC playoff, our teams just werent motiavated vs lesser power5 conferences..

Pup's been saying this shit for 20 years...startin to see Pumpy the greats wisdom yet? I doubt it. Play a fucking home and home once this century and claim conference superiorrity. Its obvious what happens when you play good teams from other conferences away from home. Not vs a shitty FSU team, a young and shitty SC team with Max Browne. SEC is good...just no better, actually worse than 3 others top to bottom...

Herbie, donate your rose bowl SEC paid hype jobs to charity asshole!!!!!

It appears early, aside from pac12, the sec IS a laughing-stock league... time for an 8-team playoff. Believe me, after this SEC, ESPN, COMMITTEE abortion, we might just see it.

#BCS2012...We all saw what that led too. Fuck you RACE.

Dont care what happens in 2nd half. Oklahoma a better team. And if anyone thinks Alabaaby deserves to be in playoff over CONFERENCE CHAMPION tOSU, youve already got your answer why not...UCF!!!!!

And if anyone doesnt think a SR qb matters, or upperclassman something pup has stressed for 30 years, and got ridiculed for by you numbnuts, youre seeing why. How's that true frosh working out?

Comments

• Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,527 Founders Club
    ESPN has been sucking off the SEC for over 10 years. Good call, Pups.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    Oklahoma has to wrap guys up though fuck me...this game will come down to 1 turnover. Georgia made a few adjustments at half it appears. Herschel must have given a pep talk and a few motivational flips as well
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,527 Founders Club
    It doesn't matter who wins. The superior SEC narrative will remain...
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter

TommySQC said:

Same shit. Different thread.

Start a new one about Browning sucking. Or about how soft the Pac 12 is. Or how games don't really matter.

Hey another Tommy...only a dummer more faggoted version. Dont poke the bear today, i will destroy you before your career at HH even gets off the runway Tammy!!
    Tommy was one of the original HH chinvestors. The checks didn't always clear, but his chintentions were good.
    Pumpy good at everything
    Hey we averaged 49 yds per punt Saturday. Dont know who's gonna kick field goals next year but we got a punter....now just need a QB, WR and a kicker and i might revise prediction up a few wins...maybe a contender for north. Spring will tell.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    Conference champion tOSU got blown out by Iowa and lost to Oklahoma. Alabama had one decent loss. Bama deserved the spot over Ohio St.
    Well there's the turnover...and the UG score gor lead..and game
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

..for hyping SEC. Calling OU DE an 'SEC DE' , and pac12 DE Jalen phillips (the best returning DE in the cuntry) is an OU doing a great job vs an SEC defense as I can see.. ive heard enough SEC superlatives and hyperbole since the BCS to make me wana puke.

Every conference recruits the same fucking players...how'd those SEC DE'S, Sec speed fare against mighty UCF today? Oh
    'Auburn didnt want to be there' i hoyd. What will be the excuse if the SEC goes O-fer today? Answer? We should have had an all SEC playoff, our teams just werent motiavated vs lesser power5 conferences..

Pup's been saying this shit for 20 years...startin to see Pumpy the greats wisdom yet? I doubt it. Play a fucking home and home once this century and claim conference superiorrity. Its obvious what happens when you play good teams from other conferences away from home. Not vs a shitty FSU team, a young and shitty SC team with Max Browne. SEC is good...just no better, actually worse than 3 others top to bottom...

Herbie, donate your rose bowl SEC paid hype jobs to charity asshole!!!!!

It appears early, aside from pac12, the sec IS a laughing-stock league... time for an 8-team playoff. Believe me, after this SEC, ESPN, COMMITTEE abortion, we might just see it.

#BCS2012...We all saw what that led too. Fuck you RACE.

Dont care what happens in 2nd half. Oklahoma a better team. And if anyone thinks Alabaaby deserves to be in playoff over CONFERENCE CHAMPION tOSU, youve already got your answer why not...UCF!!!!!

And if anyone doesnt think a SR qb matters, or upperclassman something pup has stressed for 30 years, and got ridiculed for by you numbnuts, youre seeing why. How's that true frosh working out?

I see a true freshman QB leading his team to the championship game.

Pumpy always wrong.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    TommySQC said:

TommySQC said:

Same shit. Different thread.

Start a new one about Browning sucking. Or about how soft the Pac 12 is. Or how games don't really matter.

Hey another Tommy...only a dummer more faggoted version. Dont poke the bear today, i will destroy you before your career at HH even gets off the runway Tammy!!

Funny that you consider posting here a career
    Ouch
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    Lol Puppy is always wrong
    edited January 2018

Conference champion tOSU got blown out by Iowa and lost to Oklahoma. Alabama had one decent loss. Bama deserved the spot over Ohio St.

Iowa is absolutely a tough out at home. Get rid of thst shiit. They beat #2 Michigan at home last year too. They were conference champs in far and away best league in cuntry.

Bama beat #23 MSU for best win of year, and got spanked by an average Auburn team who got punctured by UCF today.. bama is a hype job. If they beat clemson tonight remember Clemson lost to Cuse. Bryant hurt? Well their defense wasnt.

And who'd Clemson beat? AUBURN? Dumbfuck! Put the pieces together