Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Herbie, Fowler both getting kickbacks from EsecPN...

Comments

• puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    41tds vs 5 int's and your coach calls 3 runs, with the advantage. Give Mayfield 3 shots downfield, kick easy field goal to go to OT-2. Fuck no, run right at them 3 straight.

Mix 1 run in their fine, but dont keep your racehorse in the gate for the triple crown. Turn his ass fucking loose. Same with last drive. No risk to put up 1st down with ball in your heisman winner's hands, just give ball back to georgia for tie.

Stoops would have let Baker win that game. Riley is the biggest chickenshit metro faggot HC ive ever seen. As i said earlier, OU deserved to lose, entirely because of him.

Btw, Clemson has NO business in playoff. They beat NOBODY this year either. Auburn? Miami? Syracuse loss? Penn St is better than all 4. Theres a reason the big12 undefeated in bowl games. We saw that Saturday .

EsecpN got their wish. All SEC title game. Good thing. 8-team playoff coming
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    Tough night for Puppy man
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

..for hyping SEC. Calling OU DE an 'SEC DE' , and pac12 DE Jalen phillips (the best returning DE in the cuntry) is an OU doing a great job vs an SEC defense as I can see.. ive heard enough SEC superlatives and hyperbole since the BCS to make me wana puke.

Every conference recruits the same fucking players...how'd those SEC DE'S, Sec speed fare against mighty UCF today? Oh
    'Auburn didnt want to be there' i hoyd. What will be the excuse if the SEC goes O-fer today? Answer? We should have had an all SEC playoff, our teams just werent motiavated vs lesser power5 conferences..

Pup's been saying this shit for 20 years...startin to see Pumpy the greats wisdom yet? I doubt it. Play a fucking home and home once this century and claim conference superiorrity. Its obvious what happens when you play good teams from other conferences away from home. Not vs a shitty FSU team, a young and shitty SC team with Max Browne. SEC is good...just no better, actually worse than 3 others top to bottom...

Herbie, donate your rose bowl SEC paid hype jobs to charity asshole!!!!!

It appears early, aside from pac12, the sec IS a laughing-stock league... time for an 8-team playoff. Believe me, after this SEC, ESPN, COMMITTEE abortion, we might just see it.

#BCS2012...We all saw what that led too. Fuck you RACE.

Dont care what happens in 2nd half. Oklahoma a better team. And if anyone thinks Alabaaby deserves to be in playoff over CONFERENCE CHAMPION tOSU, youve already got your answer why not...UCF!!!!!

And if anyone doesnt think a SR qb matters, or upperclassman something pup has stressed for 30 years, and got ridiculed for by you numbnuts, youre seeing why. How's that true frosh working out?

LOL why isn't this shit on the front page?

41tds vs 5 int's and your coach calls 3 runs, with the advantage. Give Mayfield 3 shots downfield, kick easy field goal to go to OT-2. Fuck no, run right at them 3 straight.

Mix 1 run in their fine, but dont keep your racehorse in the gate for the triple crown. Turn his ass fucking loose. Same with last drive. No risk to put up 1st down with ball in your heisman winner's hands, just give ball back to georgia for tie.

Stoops would have let Baker win that game. Riley is the biggest chickenshit metro faggot HC ive ever seen. As i said earlier, OU deserved to lose, entirely because of him.

Btw, Clemson has NO business in playoff. They beat NOBODY this year either. Auburn? Miami? Syracuse loss? Penn St is better than all 4. Theres a reason the big12 undefeated in bowl games. We saw that Saturday .

I can see exactly where the meds wore off.

Penn State's best win was over Jake Fucking Brownsocks.
    Uh, they lost 2 games in the runaway best conference in the cuntry. Check bowl record, check back with pup. Oh, Clemson lost to cuse, did i mention that.

Their 'vaunted' front 4 is getting shredded just like thery did at the vaunted Cuse offense. Just as i said they would. No mike Williasms' no Gallman, no watson...no business in playoff.

Take a few meds bitch, you might learn something from the deep recesses of your mind about the game. Clearly watching gameday alone, then a fun hike around Marymoore park with your old hyde while the games are on aint cuttin it. How was the dog park today with the poodle? Did the wife let you, and the dog, off the leash?

Uh, they lost 2 games in the runaway best conference in the cuntry. Check bowl record, check back with pup. Oh, Clemson lost to cuse, did i mention that.

Their 'vaunted' front 4 is getting shredded just like thery did at the vaunted Cuse offense. Just as i said they would. No mike Williasms' no Gallman, no watson...no business in playoff.

Take a few meds bitch, you might learn something from the deep recesses of your mind about the game. Clearly watching gameday alone, then a fun hike around Marymoore park with your old hyde while the games are on aint cuttin it. How was the dog park today with the poodle? Did the wife let you, and the dog, off the leash?

Bowl record. That's all you've got.

Penn State beat ONE CFP top 25 team during the regular season. They were the third best team in the Big Ten East behind Ohio State and Michigan State.

If you wanted to make an argument for Ohio State, I might listen. But you're spewing retarded shit because you don't know any actual football facts.

Penn State beat ONE CFP top 25 team during the regular season. They were the third best team in the Big Ten East behind Ohio State and Michigan State.

If you wanted to make an argument for Ohio State, I might listen. But you're spewing retarded shit because you don't know any actual football facts.
    You gonna answer the dog park q or what?
    I don't have a dog.
    And in case anyone thinks the B1G is suddenly good, here is the list of their bowl victims:

Trooj
    Doog
    Coog
    Coot
    Miami
    Kentucky
    Boston College

Georgia's win over Oklahoma is more impressive than that entire list.
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685

Lincoln Riley took ball out of Baker's hand with 3 straight runs in OT and advantage. OU deserves to lose. Hope they do. Worst coaching ive ever seen in my life

Top puppy football poast for the year.
    MisterEm said:

Lincoln Riley took ball out of Baker's hand with 3 straight runs in OT and advantage. OU deserves to lose. Hope they do. Worst coaching ive ever seen in my life

Top puppy football poast forever.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,527 Founders Club
    Two SEC teams play the Final in Atlanta so all their inbred fans can drive there. #script

Two SEC teams play the Final in Atlanta so all their inbred fans can drive there. #script

Winners win
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,510 Swaye's Wigwam
    Riley is the biggest chickenshit metro faggot HC ive ever seen.

LOL
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,512 Founders Club

You gonna answer the dog park q or what?
    I don't have a dog.
    So did your wife let you off the leash or not?
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,512 Founders Club
    #BCS2012...We all saw what that led too. Fuck you RACE.

I like my totally random shout out

Baaby, you never get anywhere. Just treading water 38k times...pup the great just continues to ascend to greatness.

Tough night for Puppy man

How so?
    edited January 2018

Wasn't Georgia one of the 30 teams you picked to win the national championship?

APAG you worthless cunt
    No georgia was one of 4. Pretty good huh...nobody else did
    You said Eason you lying cunt.
    Who does eason play for? I picked georgia. Eason would have got to playoff too. Thats a great team...and pup saw that during '16, with everyone coming back...pup watches football and it shows.

Baabs, again, make a pick or 2 for yourself and then come at pup. Cant ride pups coattails forever