Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

My observation...was at game

Comments

• Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

TommySQC said:

Great photo. How's the Parkinson's?

We were good. Nothing like hanging in the pool drinking in December. Thanks for asking
    Citrus fiesta in the pool?
    There were only 2 of us but yes
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Swaye said:

In this thread: People who hate money.

Says the guy who lost his motorcycle jacket at a card game.
    So you're saying he doesn't know when to hold them or when to fold them?
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,861
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Swaye said:

In the red man’s defense, I believe he squeezed dirty reds titties at said poker game.

Or I’m mixing up my @swaye tales. He banged someone after poker, I’m sure.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Swaye said:

In the red man’s defense, I believe he squeezed dirty reds titties at said poker game.

Or I’m mixing up my @swaye tales. He banged someone after poker, I’m sure.
    hryk
  • Options
    NittanyLionPrideNittanyLionPride Member Posts: 23
    5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Simply put, you chuckle heads lost to a superior team. The talent gap was noticeable. James Franklin has the Lions back as a national power. Had they not choked to O$U after dominating them for 3 quarters and in a flukey storm delayed game at Michigan St, they’d be in the playoff.

Don’t feel too bad.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    Founders Club

Simply put, you chuckle heads lost to a superior team. The talent gap was noticeable. James Franklin has the Lions back as a national power. Had they not choked to O$U after dominating them for 3 quarters and in a flukey storm delayed game at Michigan St, they’d be in the playoff.

Don’t feel too bad.

If ifs and buts were candy and nuts...
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Don’t feel too bad.

• Options
    NittanyLionPrideNittanyLionPride Member Posts: 23
    5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Awwww salt from fans of an inferior program!
  • Options
    RhythmicSlappingDawgRhythmicSlappingDawg Member Posts: 1,176
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

Don’t feel too bad.

You suck at this.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,814

Don’t feel too bad.

We don't and we don't have a pile of human children who's lives were destroyed on our concience.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Sledog said:

Don’t feel too bad.

We don't and we don't have a pile of human children who's lives were destroyed on our concience.
    I thought you supported Joe Paterno?
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,814
    edited January 2018

Sledog said:

Don’t feel too bad.

I thought you supported Joe Paterno?
    Pedophiles deserve to have Swaye scalp them alive and then burn them at the stake.

Odd we didn't see Penn in the CFP last year, seems we played Alabama.
  • Options
    BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,947
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Don’t feel too bad.

If "had they not"s were little boys' butts...
  • Options
    GilbystaintGilbystaint Member Posts: 1,061

Don’t feel too bad.

"Chuckle Heads"? What is it, 1955 in Happy Valley?