Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

doogie said:
    Comparing QB stats from two different eras is a massive waste of time.
    Comparing literally anything Marques accomplished at Washington to anything Jake Browning has ever done is a waste of time.
    That too.
  • Options
    ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2017
    Browning has scarcely any idea at all how to play football. He's like a doctor who can run tests, but has no way of applying it to a patient. What Browning should do in the offseason is not have anybody teach him anything or spend time learning, or watching film or working out. If he wants to improve he needs to develop some kind of football intelligence a la Tuiasosopo. It's the ability to know basically WHAT TO DO AND WHEN TO DO IT.

And to do that: play sandlot, pickup football.
  • Options
    BreadBread Member Posts: 3,979
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    At least he will only hold the records for 3 years
  • Options

Browning has scarcely any idea at all how to play football. He's like a doctor who can run tests, but has no way of applying it to a patient. What Browning should do in the offseason is not have anybody teach him anything or spend time learning, or watching film or working out. If he wants to improve he needs to develop some kind of football intelligence a la Tuiasosopo. It's the ability to know basically WHAT TO DO AND WHEN TO DO IT.

He doesn't have "it" and he will not and cannot learn or aquire "it".

No amount of mentorship will ever change who he is.
    well, I don't know... but to improve he needs to play a lot more. I mean, if there is a fucking guy open throw it to him. If open space run. You learn that by playing a lot, like with no rules. Tuiasosopo invented the plays up as the situation demanded.
  • Options

well, I don't know... but to improve he needs to play a lot more. I mean, if there is a fucking guy open throw it to him. If open space run. You learn that by playing a lot, like with no rules. Tuiasosopo invented the plays up as the situation demanded.
    He has three years of high school and three years of college under his belt.

Experience isn't the problem.
    well, what he needs is DISorganized football where you play by guts and intuition. Anyway, I rest my case.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

He has three years of high school and three years of college under his belt.

Experience isn't the problem.
    well, what he needs is DISorganized football where you play by guts and intuition. Anyway, I rest my case.
    LOL.

That thing doesn't exist.