Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Three Things Going Forward

2»

Comments

• Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754

We are still fucking leveling up. There is nothing that happened today which suggests otherwise. It's almost as though Pete knows we need better guys so they went out and got some with this 2018 class. Fucking shocking. Losing fucking blows. But it does actually take time to build a NT caliber team at a tier 2 program.

Couldn't agree more. We just need some alphas on this team as opposed to shrivel dicks.
    The odds of either Yankoff or Sirmon not having way bigger balls than Jake, let alone got given talent is remote at best. We are going to be back in the playoffs with one of those guys at the helm with the surrounding talent upgrades. Cook it.
    ATBSJBS
    That's way beyond my acronym enigma cracking skills.
    All that being said...
  • RhythmicSlappingDawgRhythmicSlappingDawg Member Posts: 1,176
    Clear as day, we have too many pussies on our team. We need an alpha QB to set the tone. We are in our Tajh Boyd stage right now. We need a Deshuan.
  • GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855
    Doogles said:

We are still fucking leveling up. There is nothing that happened today which suggests otherwise. It's almost as though Pete knows we need better guys so they went out and got some with this 2018 class. Fucking shocking. Losing fucking blows. But it does actually take time to build a NT caliber team at a tier 2 program.

Couldn't agree more. We just need some alphas on this team as opposed to shrivel dicks.
    We kicked our Alpha off the team. I laughed my ass off seeing the ESPN ticker scroll our NFL prospects and seeing Azeem as #2 ILB in the draft.
    Ya announcers also said that BBK saw more playing time after Azeem was kicked off the team. I guess we know who has been up at 1am watching Pac games.
  • RhythmicSlappingDawgRhythmicSlappingDawg Member Posts: 1,176
    Honestly Vea was fucking horrible and he doesn't play with an edge. PeteFS kicked our only alpha off the fucking team for smoking legal weed. Fuck that.
  • ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    White guys try to compensate by growing hair super long.
  • ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    dnc said:

White guys try to compensate by growing hair super long.

How dare you!

We've needed more big black dudes for years on defense.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,556 Standard Supporter

Didn’t we already establish in the Elder Bailey thread that autism jokes are NOT ok?

Uh...no. We most certainly did not.