Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Three Things Going Forward

1. We are still mentally weak shrivel-dicks.
We got cursed with Jake who is the worst 'clutch' QB I've ever seen and that isn't helping. If Jake had some balls, the team might take his lead but he doesn't and we don't.

2. We will never win anything with Jake.

Even with all that ass-whopping, if you switch QBs, we win. Jake is fucking terrible. I should try to lobby CFB to start a stat called 'playmaking'. Taking sacks on 3rd down, throwing it out of bounds in key situations, etc. It's all insanity. I know he sucks, and I know we know he sucks, but fuck he really sucks.

3. NEED MOAR TALENT
Penn State, oddly, had black people. We don't. That's probably not getting fixed any time soon, sadly, but it would be nice. We will never have DaeShon Hamiltons. At this point I would take his fucking brother. IDGAF. But - they went after Myles Bryant all night. Our LBs are undersized, etc. We are getting there, but again - you understand now why we need talent so badly.

Comments

• BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365

1. We are still mentally weak shrivel-dicks.
    We got cursed with Jake who is the worst 'clutch' QB I've ever seen and that isn't helping. If Jake had some balls, the team might take his lead but he doesn't and we don't.

2. We will never win anything with Jake.

Even with all that ass-whopping, if you switch QBs, we win. Jake is fucking terrible. I should try to lobby CFB to start a stat called 'playmaking'. Taking sacks on 3rd down, throwing it out of bounds in key situations, etc. It's all insanity. I know he sucks, and I know we know he sucks, but fuck he really sucks.

3. NEED MOAR TALENT
    Penn State, oddly, had black people. We don't. That's probably not getting fixed any time soon, sadly, but it would be nice. We will never have DaeShon Hamiltons. At this point I would take his fucking brother. IDGAF. But - they went after Myles Bryant all night. Our LBs are undersized, etc. We are getting there, but again - you understand now why we need talent so badly.

Word, Brother Young.
  • Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754

4. Get a third down stop.

I love hating on Jake like everyone else does, but this loss was on the defense. They couldn't get off the field with a third down stop.

I agree. But that was point #1. We are mentally weak. Playmaking in key situations is about who's got balls and we don't.

We still have that Holiday Bowl 2001 stench.
  • NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729

4. Get a third down stop.

I love hating on Jake like everyone else does, but this loss was on the defense. They couldn't get off the field with a third down stop.

Our Linebackers sucked some serious ass.
    Take Bryant’s Free ride away!
    Gaines keep your ass in school
  • BreadBread Member Posts: 4,011

3. NEED MOAR TALENT
    Penn State, oddly, had black people. We don't. That's probably not getting fixed any time soon, sadly, but it would be nice. We will never have DaeShon Hamiltons. At this point I would take his fucking brother. IDGAF.

I thought You said spiker was good?
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    If I knew how to do this easily the texting between Dennis and I during the game was this to a T
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,399 Founders Club

5. Don't let your best CB get injured on the last play of the game vs ASU forcing Myles Bryant to cover DaeSean Hamilton

This is covered in 3.
    Bread said:

3. NEED MOAR TALENT
    Penn State, oddly, had black people. We don't. That's probably not getting fixed any time soon, sadly, but it would be nice. We will never have DaeShon Hamiltons. At this point I would take his fucking brother. IDGAF.

I thought You said spiker was good?
    Spiker is half white.
    BlastDoor said:

You have to at least question ILB coaching. Azeem and Bierria regressed, BBK is starting. Wellington has not developed enough to start? What the fuck is Gregory doing?

Shhh, he's about to take a picture of a bird for his insta!!!
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,965 Founders Club

We are still fucking leveling up. There is nothing that happened today which suggests otherwise. It's almost as though Pete knows we need better guys so they went out and got some with this 2018 class. Fucking shocking. Losing fucking blows. But it does actually take time to build a NT caliber team at a tier 2 program.

Couldn't agree more. We just need some alphas on this team as opposed to shrivel dicks.
    The odds of either Yankoff or Sirmon not having way bigger balls than Jake, let alone got given talent is remote at best. We are going to be back in the playoffs with one of those guys at the helm with the surrounding talent upgrades. Cook it.

We are still fucking leveling up. There is nothing that happened today which suggests otherwise. It's almost as though Pete knows we need better guys so they went out and got some with this 2018 class. Fucking shocking. Losing fucking blows. But it does actually take time to build a NT caliber team at a tier 2 program.

Couldn't agree more. We just need some alphas on this team as opposed to shrivel dicks.
    The odds of either Yankoff or Sirmon not having way bigger balls than Jake, let alone got given talent is remote at best. We are going to be back in the playoffs with one of those guys at the helm with the surrounding talent upgrades. Cook it.
    ATBSJBS