Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

CFP Chair/Committee

2»

Comments

• Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,525 Founders Club
    If they expand to 16 and it kills off the Ted Bundy Tart Boca Raton Bowl and all that ilk, I'm fine with it.
  • NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    edited December 2017

Best teams is very fucking subjective. How about some god damn objective measures like wining a fucking power 5 championship or gtfo.

Let’s take the best bowl game in college football away from the PAC 12 and Big 10 then tell you to GTFO and not invite you to the play offs after wining your championships.

Yeah my money is on Bama, but still

Are you saying Ohio State, the same Ohio State that and got blown out by Clemson last year, and blown out by Iowa and Oklahoma this year, deserves to be in? Or USC, who lost to the coogs, got killed by ND and barely beat the best Texas team in years, deserves a spot? GTFOutta here with that chit. They seem to get it right most of the time.
    the same Clemson who won the trophy he got their shit pushed in by Pitt, who beat Pedo State.... shit can go round and round you stupid fuck. That’s the point. They need to expand or make championships count

Best teams is very fucking subjective. How about some god damn objective measures like wining a fucking power 5 championship or gtfo.

Let’s take the best bowl game in college football away from the PAC 12 and Big 10 then tell you to GTFO and not invite you to the play offs after wining your championships.

If you get blown the fuck out by Iowa or Notre Dame, you aren't one of the four best teams.

HTH
    But losing to 4-8 Syracuse makes you #1

If you get blown the fuck out by Iowa or Notre Dame, you aren't one of the four best teams.

HTH
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

HTH
    Everybody sucks this year.

Ohio State and USC sucked more than the top 4.
  • EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,906 Swaye's Wigwam

Why the fuck is the guy who hired and still continues to employ Kliff Kingsbury ( The younger faggier Mike Leach), the leader of the committee that decides who the best four teams in the cuntry are?

Also, get Ty Willingham and Condy Rice off the fucking committee.

That’s the best prequel era gif I’ve ever seen.

HTH

There we go with those SUBJECTIVE measures again

Everyone but Bama sucks this year. Do you REALLY think Bama is a 4 seed? I bet Clemson thinks they got fucked. Playing a healthy Bama looking for revenge from last year, without Sark calling plays...
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,506 Swaye's Wigwam

HTH

You have to wonder if SC will ever field a team disciplined enough to beat the wazzu’s and domers of the shit tier part of their schedule.

HTH

Everyone but Bama sucks this year. Do you REALLY think Bama is a 4 seed? I bet Clemson thinks they got fucked. Playing a healthy Bama looking for revenge from last year, without Sark calling plays...
    Objectively, Ohio State and USC really suck because they each lost twice.
    edited December 2017

HTH

And yet neither lost to a team with a loosing record. 4-8 Syracuse Go figure

HTH

And yet neither lost to a team with a loosing record. 4-7 Go figure

Losing a road game when your QB gets hurt isn't terrible when you win a major conference and beat the SEC West champion.

What did your favorite shit teams do OOC anyway?

HTH

Clemson pulling a UW would be their offense scores -7 against Syracuse then gets dominated in the second half against Miami and loses by 8-12.

HTH

Losing a road game when your QB gets hurt isn't terrible when you win a major conference and beat the SEC West champion.

Making excuses for losses, GRAA
    haie said:

HTH

Clemson pulling a UW would be their offense scores -7 against Syracuse then gets dominated in the second half against Miami and loses by 8-12.
    Care to take a bet against Alabama kicking the living shit out of Clemson as a lowly 4 seed?

haie said:

HTH

Care to take a bet against Alabama kicking the living shit out of Clemson as a lowly 4 seed?
    Not really, bama is probably rolling them.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    If only we had better Committee members making subjective selections we wouldn’t be in this mess

HTH

Making excuses for losses, GRAA
    What part of everyone sucks did you not understand?
  • Why the fuck is the guy who hired and still continues to employ Kliff Kingsbury ( The younger faggier Mike Leach), the leader of the committee that decides who the best four teams in the cuntry are?

Also, get Ty Willingham and Condy Rice off the fucking committee.

I think we all know now why these two shit conferences were left out of the CFP.