Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM to Swaye

Found the CD you loaned me.

Burned a copy into iTunes for Soundtracks.

Comments

• Options
    jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Great bored selection as always
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Great bored selection as always

I tried to select the Tug, but awe fuck it.

It's the internet. Go where the people are. This week, they're here.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

I put the safe word on the jewel case. Lost the case.

Dude, what are you doing on HCH right now?

Shouldn't you be with CLS and/or DR?
  • Options
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

I'm in the shitter at CLS's house. She made tacos. Ass went DEFCON 4 immediately. She probably poisoned me.
    I feel you. I'm at a NOLA restaurant and ate something bad earlier, so I'm currently on my 3rd round in 20 minutes. Our poor waitress is so confused.
  • Options
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

I'm in the shitter at CLS's house. She made tacos. Ass went DEFCON 4 immediately. She probably poisoned me.
    I feel you. I'm at a NOLA restaurant and ate something bad earlier, so I'm currently on my 3rd round in 20 minutes. Our poor waitress is so confused.
    Public restrooms are the worst for chronic dysentery. Well, I think I'm done here so time to go have ice cream and hope the worst has passed. Then uterus assault when I am sure I won't assplode during the coitus.
    I just finished up number 3 to find that a) my stomach is still killing me and b) the restaurant's only fucking toilet won't flush anymore. I am going to have to go down the street to find a good restaurant for number 4 soon. Fuck.
  • Options
    LesGrossmanLesGrossman Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,474
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

Public restrooms are the worst for chronic dysentery. Well, I think I'm done here so time to go have ice cream and hope the worst has passed. Then uterus assault when I am sure I won't assplode during the coitus.

@GaskinDawg true?

• Options

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

I just finished up number 3 to find that a) my stomach is still killing me and b) the restaurant's only fucking toilet won't flush anymore. I am going to have to go down the street to find a good restaurant for number 4 soon. Fuck.
    In an unfortunate update, I have completed number 6 and my stomach tells me at least one more is coming. At this point I have to assume I was pranked and given some sort of weak laxative. This may require a Swaye-esque post.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,067
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

In an unfortunate update, I have completed number 6 and my stomach tells me at least one more is coming. At this point I have to assume I was pranked and given some sort of weak laxative. This may require a Swaye-esque post.
    Confirmed.