Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Gee Scott Jr, 4* 2020 WR, Bellevue (Eastside Catholic), WA (Offered 6/19)

Comments

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

animate said:

dawgs206 said:

dawgs206 said:

I’m thinking what just went down with Kaho’s Dad won’t help our? chances of Pete offering. I imagine we? offer at some point this season, but his dad may be just as much to blame for the slow play.

His dad not asking for handout
    I know. He’s a radio personality and I doubt Pete loves that, especially when there are supposedly character questions. That is Pete’s nightmare scenario.
    I hope Pete finds a balance somewhere ... that HH can get behind.

because it's frustrating as fuck to see talent, relatively high character (again, what the fuck do I know? I'm just wishin' ...) kids seemingly pushed away because Pete is overwhelmingly risk/character adverse.

Yeah, I can understand that ... but sometimes you need a little bit of edge ... as others (TSIO) have said if Pete was here before we may have not gotten King, Vea etc ... and given those guys the opportunity to develop into the "OKG" that Pete preaches about.

Give these kids a chance Pete!
    He isn't high character. Everyone I have spoken with who knows him says he is a total asshole.

Based on how Gee Sr. acts I wouldn't doubt it.

animate said:

dawgs206 said:

dawgs206 said:

I’m thinking what just went down with Kaho’s Dad won’t help our? chances of Pete offering. I imagine we? offer at some point this season, but his dad may be just as much to blame for the slow play.

I know. He’s a radio personality and I doubt Pete loves that, especially when there are supposedly character questions. That is Pete’s nightmare scenario.

because it's frustrating as fuck to see talent, relatively high character (again, what the fuck do I know? I'm just wishin' ...) kids seemingly pushed away because Pete is overwhelmingly risk/character adverse.

Yeah, I can understand that ... but sometimes you need a little bit of edge ... as others (TSIO) have said if Pete was here before we may have not gotten King, Vea etc ... and given those guys the opportunity to develop into the "OKG" that Pete preaches about.

He isn't high character. Everyone I have spoken with who knows him says he is a total asshole.

Based on how Gee Sr. acts I wouldn't doubt it.
    But he can catch a football, don’t forget that
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    whuggy said:

animate said:

dawgs206 said:

dawgs206 said:

I think that's the skrongest part of Dennis hysterically undulating argument. Pick X number of kids to make into OKGs.
    I don't know. It is a good argument. Then again there are different levels of asshole. Marcus Peters was a high level asshole that Pete's culture had no effect on. If they are a minor dick then okay give it a shot. The question is if Gee Scott is on that Marcus Peters level of assholery.
    K. So, this is what it boils down to. Have Pete on the mic and be asked:

"is this kid Marcus Peters-asshole? that isn't worth the risk/reward? Or is he Kevin King/SMFJ asshole/fast strategy and is worth the risk?"
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    whuggy said:

animate said:

whuggy said:

animate said:

dawgs206 said:

dawgs206 said:

I think that's the skrongest part of Dennis hysterically undulating argument. Pick X number of kids to make into OKGs.
    I don't know. It is a good argument. Then again there are different levels of asshole. Marcus Peters was a high level asshole that Pete's culture had no effect on. If they are a minor dick then okay give it a shot. The question is if Gee Scott is on that Marcus Peters level of assholery.

"is this kid Marcus Peters-asshole? that isn't worth the risk/reward? Or is he Kevin King/SMFJ asshole/fast strategy and is worth the risk?"
    Where is this Kevin King stuff coming from? Guess I missed that he had any kind of attitude issues.
    I take that back, King never had an issues ... just the supposed "fast strategy" component ... but yeah, he was a good dude.
  • Options
    whuggywhuggy Member Posts: 2,088
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    animate said:

whuggy said:

animate said:

dawgs206 said:

dawgs206 said:

And yeah there really are tons of different levels. For example I'd give Gee Scott a shot before I'd ever consider a ref punching dick like USC just took.
  • Options
    BreadBread Member Posts: 3,970
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    whuggy said:

animate said:

dawgs206 said:

dawgs206 said:

Peter's was only going to be here 1 year with pete and he knew it. If he had been a freshman when pete got here I think it would have been a little different.
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    What none of you who want him offered right now fucking understand is it's not just about the OKG shit as to why he hasn't been offered yet. It's his ability and performance as a receiver as well. His Sophomore film wasn't elite. His speed needed to improve. If it has and he shows that on film he will get offered. He should be easily torching pussy ass Washington kids. We'll see if he does this season. You idiots see 4 stars next to a kid's name who's from Washington and think he should automatically be offered. It doesn't work like that. Trust the Process.
  • Options
    whuggywhuggy Member Posts: 2,088
    Bread said:

whuggy said:

animate said:

dawgs206 said:

dawgs206 said:

Peter's was only going to be here 1 year with pete and he knew it. If he had been a freshman when pete got here I think it would have been a little different.
    Bread said:

whuggy said:

animate said:

dawgs206 said:

dawgs206 said:

I don't think so. He's just got too much Oakland in him. Andy Reid ain't no pushover in Kansas City and Peters was an asshole there too.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,327
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,707
    CP did bring in Vea.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

For those of you unclear on the whole slow/fast strategy thing: black (or in Scott Jr's case, mixed) does not necessarily equate fast strategy.

Scott jr is not a fast strategy asshole. Not even close. Dad in the picture feeding son with a silver spoon.

Rather, he is a spoiled, slow startegy asshole.

Get your assholes straight.

Haha. You forget that

They think fast and slow is based on color
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

And he is Catholic

@GrundleStiltzkin

You're either a blind old racist or you just don't care

• Options
    AIRWOLFAIRWOLF Member Posts: 1,840
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    whuggy said:

animate said:

dawgs206 said:

dawgs206 said:

If Petersen had been coaching Peters for 3-4 years instead of just one, do you think it might have worked out differently?
  • Options
    AIRWOLFAIRWOLF Member Posts: 1,840
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment