Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Gee Scott Jr, 4* 2020 WR, Bellevue (Eastside Catholic), WA (Offered 6/19)

Comments

• Options
    whuggywhuggy Member Posts: 2,088
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Could mean he's confident in his decision to flip. Who the hell knows. He probably doesn't.
  • Options
    McLovinMcLovin Member Posts: 38
    5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes Photogenic
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,011
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Penace said:

I want to be very clear. I unlike most of you degenerate retards have been to every corner of our country. Gee Scott jr if you happen to he reading this I have news. Ohio in general is a fucking nightmare. Columbus is seriously fucked. Unless you're into heroin dont go there. It's all bad. Stay in Seattle and be a hero. Bro you do not want to go to Ohio.

All valid points but isn’t Seattle the heroin capital of the US?
  • Options
    TheDawgFan1227TheDawgFan1227 Member Posts: 335
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Idk Ohio is closer to the east coast and you can smoke the heroin there. So maybe Ohio is superior.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Penace said:

I want to be very clear. I unlike most of you degenerate retards have been to every corner of our country. Gee Scott jr if you happen to he reading this I have news. Ohio in general is a fucking nightmare. Columbus is seriously fucked. Unless you're into heroin dont go there. It's all bad. Stay in Seattle and be a hero. Bro you do not want to go to Ohio.

Heroin Superiority Guy right there
    You must have me confused with @dirtydrugsdawg
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited June 2019

Wow, just wow. I'm surprised they didn't bust out the spray can whipped cream and chocolate sauce...
    You racist POS. There's no safe space for you here Hilltop.
  • Options
    EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Penace said:

All valid points but isn’t Yakima the heroin capital of the US?
    Crisped?
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,631
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Emoterman said:

Penace said:

All valid points but isn’t Yakima the heroin capital of the US?
    Crisped?
    Yakima is more meth
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Penace said:

I don’t know for certain because I’ve never done heroin, but supposedly it’s much better on the East Coast.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,320
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Penace said:

I don’t know for certain because I’ve never done heroin, but supposedly it’s much better on the East Coast.
    There's a lot more heroin on the East Coast for whatever reason. Lots more meth on the West Coast.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,772
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Penace said:

You're kind of a opium den guy