Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Skinny

Comments

• GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
    Competition is always a plus (WiW), so you take him. Dude has a cannon for an arm but looked mediocre at UGA. Couldn't really read defenses or make short throws.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Gladstone said:

Competition is always a plus (WiW), so you take him. Dude has a cannon for an arm but looked mediocre at UGA. Couldn't really read defenses or make short throws.

I'd definitely take him.

Doubt he's coming here though. Would be thrilled if he did. He probably never sees the field, but would definitely increase pressure on others to perform.
  • Purple_PillsPurple_Pills Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,939 Founders Club

TheHB said:

Brock says he's hearing that Eason is transferring to UW. Eklund says Eason hasn't had any contact with UW yet so that likely mean he has. Cook it!

But did Brock say it in that annoying sing-song announcer voice of his that plays well from the pews on Sunday morning?
    WTF is Brock on the gun range Sunday mornings during football season? I do my pew pew pew on Sunday mornings in the off season.
    Sunday mornings are NFL time. Putting lead downrange is a much better option than watching the NFL.
    Sunday mornings are for sleeping in because I live in Olympia and don't get home from all of these fucking home night games at Husky Stadium until Sunday morning.
    In that case, maybe Brock doesn't require as much sleep as you do.
    Not sure about that. I was in the room directly below Brock as a frosh. He was in Haggett 352 and may or may not have set off the fire alarms during a water fight with the floor below once upon a time.
  • Purple_PillsPurple_Pills Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,939 Founders Club
    doogie said:

HuskyJW said:

Eason will never play a down at UW

Central is gonna be GOOD in a few years
    No, Eastern will be back!!!!!1!
  • uziuzi Member Posts: 1,298
    Gladstone said:

Can he hold FG kicks & run the Wild Swede?
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,340 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2017

TheHB said:

Brock says he's hearing that Eason is transferring to UW. Eklund says Eason hasn't had any contact with UW yet so that likely mean he has. Cook it!

But did Brock say it in that annoying sing-song announcer voice of his that plays well from the pews on Sunday morning?
    WTF is Brock on the gun range Sunday mornings during football season? I do my pew pew pew on Sunday mornings in the off season.
    Sunday mornings are NFL time. Putting lead downrange is a much better option than watching the NFL.
    Sunday mornings are for sleeping in because I live in Olympia and don't get home from all of these fucking home night games at Husky Stadium until Sunday morning.
    You are crying about late games and you live an hour from Husky Stadium?
  • huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,328 Swaye's Wigwam

Fuck he has to sit out tho?? I'd take Eason off a fifth of Black Velvet over Brownsocks aka BiggestPussyIEverSaw

Bigger than this even!

https://youtu.be/isjQgTuUnwU
    Wood.
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 15,110
    uzi said:

Gladstone said:

Can he hold FG kicks & run the Wild Swede?
    We will rename the play the "Wild Douche"
  • rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,162

Fuck he has to sit out tho?? I'd take Eason off a fifth of Black Velvet over Brownsocks aka BiggestPussyIEverSaw

Bigger than this even!

Wood.
    have.

nothin special though.
  • EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,132

Bigger than this even!

Wood.

@swaye did

• FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    Hey sometimes a change of scenery might be a good thing for the kid. One thing i remember about Eason was he did not fold under pressure but did make some dumb plays
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    edited December 2017

I'm sure pumpy predicted this 2 years ago in some thread that cannot be found.

No Pup did not, but ill predict Yerkoff or Sirmon will say adios if it happens before early signing day. Chippy will be right in Smirnoff bedroom

If Sirmon bolts im ok as Eason will take this team right on back to the playoff.
  • TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813

TheHB said:

Sunday mornings are for sleeping in because I live in Olympia Roy and don't get home from all of these fucking home night games at Husky Stadium until Sunday morning.