Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

After watching guys like Lockner, Tuel, Ponder, and Clemens today

I think Keith Price could be a Pro Bowl quarterback RIGHT NOW.

Fucking dreckfest.

Comments

• RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    edited November 2013

Fucking dreckfest.

It will never happen. There are some really bad QB's playing, but Price's skillset does not fit the NFL. He would get the happiest feet at the first sign of a pass rush. I'm watching Phillip Rivers, and he is very slow, but pocket presence in the NFL is huge, and Price's is absolutely horrible.

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Fucking dreckfest.

It will never happen. There are some really bad QB's playing, but Price's skillset does not fit the NFL. He would get the happiest feet at the first sign of a pass rush. I'm watching Phillip Rivers, and he is very slow, but pocket presence in the NFL is huge, and Price's is absolutely horrible.

Pocket presence can be taught.

If only UW had guys that knew something about quarterbacking on the coaching staff.
  • doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    edited November 2013
    That was a nice leading throw from Clemens, haven't seen much of that from Price this year. But watching the progress that Locker's made this year should make it clear that the superior NFL coaching....fuck spoke too soon

That was a nice leading throw from Clemens, haven't seen much of that from Price this year. But watching the progress that Locker's made this year should make it clear that the superior NFL coaching....fuck spoke too soon

Jake has been garbage today.

• jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,727
    Lots of shitty coaching as well...san Diego is pathetic...
  • doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    Agree. Though NFL defenses make a lot of people look average, see D Brees today vs the Jets
    jecornel said:

What a joke. 2 timeouts left at the 1/2 yard line and they only ran a shotgun draw and throw twice.

jecornel said:

What a joke. 2 timeouts left at the 1/2 yard line and they only ran a shotgun draw and throw twice.

They really should fire Norv Turner one of these years.

wait, what?
    edited November 2013
    Here's some thought regarding Price. Every single one of Sark's QB's have been bad in the NFL, with the exception of Carson Palmer who has underachieved for a #1 pick. Why would Price be any different? The damage with Price has already been done. As a result of a shitty OL and bad coaching, he has a lot of bad habits that will be hard to break.
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,727
    Awful awful goal lines series by chargers
  • mobeymobey Member Posts: 3,254

Here's some thought regarding Price. Every single one of Sark's QB's have been bad in the NFL, with the exception of Carson Palmer who has underachieved for a #1 pick. Why would Price be any different? The damage with Price has already been done. As a result of a shitty OL and bad coaching, he has a lot of bad habits that will be hard to break.

Haven't you heard?

Recruiting linemen is hard.

mobey said:

Haven't you heard?

Recruiting linemen is hard.

Yeah, there just aren't many quality linemen on the West Coast. You can't expect to beat out Oregon, Stanford, USC, and UCLA for the top guys. It doesn't really matter anyways, a well respected expert always tells everyone that our OL will be fine.

• NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    All out blitz, plant price in the ground... He's a pussy for the rest of the season. Please remove his cock from your mouth before you post
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499

All out blitz, plant price in the ground... He's a pussy for the rest of the season. Please remove his cock from your mouth before you post

Pressing
  • I think Keith Price could be a Pro Bowl quarterback RIGHT NOW.

Fucking dreckfest.

Never say never Road Dawg, if someone told me Derek Anderson would ever make a pro bowl I would have told you that you were fucking high.

Anderson was fucking dog shit at Oregon State.
  • DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180

Fucking dreckfest.

Never say never Road Dawg, if someone told me Derek Anderson would ever make a pro bowl I would have told you that you were fucking high.

I think I remember him throwing 5 picks against us one year
  • DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180

Fucking dreckfest.

Pocket presence can be taught.

If only UW had guys that knew something about quarterbacking on the coaching staff.
    Uh...what? Our head coach is a quarterback GURU and the best playcaller in America. Well-connected people like Herbie, Grinolds and Bleenor told me so. Why don't you put on a headset if you think you can do better?

Fucking dreckfest.

I think I remember him throwing 5 picks against us one year
    He did in 2002 when UW was starting their journey to be Northwest Champs!
    edited November 2013

Fucking dreckfest.

I agree with that. Very unlikely would have been a better choice, but with the right team, right players around him, right coach, maybe Price could eke his way in. Derek Anderson is a good example of a terrible QB making the Pro Bowl, and he's not the only one. I still would say it's more likely Price never makes a roster than a Pro Bowl.

Fucking dreckfest.

I agree with that. Very unlikely would have been a better choice, but with the right team, right players around him, right coach, maybe Price could eke his way in. Derek Anderson is a good example of a terrible QB making the Pro Bowl, and he's not the only one. I still would say it's more likely Price never makes a roster than a Pro Bowl.
    I don't think Price is a pro bowler, in fact I don't think he's an NFL starter. I do think he'll make the NFL.

Just saying after seeing Anderson who the few Beavers fans that I know couldn't wait for him to graduate pull a random pro bowl out of his ass I learned to never say a guy won't make the pro bowl.

Having said that, Jeff Tuel will never play in a pro bowl.