Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

What I Wonder, What I Contemplate, What I Wish (Togiai and Gordon Edition)

Comments

• Options
    RhythmicSlappingDawgRhythmicSlappingDawg Member Posts: 1,176
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    edited December 2017

NEsnake12 said:

About to go full TBS creepy here...

In the Kyler Gordon thread we're talking about how 17-18 year old kids' #1 priority is and always will be pussy. Togiai's most recent like is this hot chick... I looked at her profile to look for more pics (for obvious reasons not related to TBS) and she made pic posts about a summer job she's gonna have in Seattle. Togiai's walking away from what he wants (OSU) to find what he deserves (this chick)?

I feel dirty now. Going to take a mandatory walk for perspective.
    Coker, take some notes here
    Pussy, money, weed. All things Seattle has in abundance if you like girls hairier than sasquatch.
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,715
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

I think what happens is you have unprofessional "journalists" that have no clue how to filter the news they get from their sources. I know coaches talk to the people at DM, they get info direct from them at times... the problem with this however is that most coaches think they are getting everyone they want to get.

This right here is the most clear and concise analysis of recruiting reporting I've ever seen.

But if you try to critique Scott Eklund for lacking critical thinking the fallback is always hey, it's just what I'm hearing.
  • Options
    biak1biak1 Member Posts: 3,993
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Now THIS is the brand of Husky football I know and love.

Eternal optimism of being realistically negative.
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Let’s fly Tommy over to Ohio and show him all the shitty parts (pretty much every square inch of the state) to help him make a good decision.

We can just pretend Eastern Washington doesn’t exist or is part of Idaho... well it basically is anyways
    State of Columbia!!1!
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,534
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I trust the coaches.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,913
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    NEsnake12 said:

In the Kyler Gordon thread we're talking about how 17-18 year old kids' #1 priority is and always will be pussy. Togiai's most recent like is this hot chick... I looked at her profile to look for more pics (for obvious reasons not related to TBS) and she made pic posts about a summer job she's gonna have in Seattle. Togiai's walking away from what he wants (OSU) to find what he deserves (this chick)?

God's fucking work, my friend
  • Options
    AEBAEB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,960
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Gladstone said:

When USC swoops in and poaches our future DT depth from us, again, I'll likely take a sabbatical from the boredthrow myself off the top of the Tarpeian Rock. Recruiting is stressful as fuck.

Why? Just wait for the Santa Ana’s and toss a cigarette butt.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,933
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    NEsnake12 said:

Did you find any pics?
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,933
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

"I just have a hard time seeing Togiai going to Ohio State." (Coker, most recent podcast)

THINGS CHANGE
    Sounds like some folks just can't handle the ups and downs of recruiting.