Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Seahawks at Jags

1235»

Comments

• Options
    Bad_MotherDuckerBad_MotherDucker Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,310
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Wow. Greg Schiano would be proud of the Hawks DL playing through the whistle. #99 going Ron Artest
  • Options
    godawgstgodawgst Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,409
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    phineas said:

Michael Bennett is such a piece of shit

That's the 2nd time he's done that same shit. He did it last year at the end of the Falcons Game.

Someone tell the Hawks "bully on the blocks defense" a) their not and haven't been in a couple of years and b) being cheap shot artists isn't a good luck.

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Didn't Bennett pull this shit at the end of the Super Bowl loss to the Pats as well? Or was that somebody else?
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    LOL end of the Eagles/Rams game...
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,793
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Tequilla said:

Didn't Bennett pull this shit at the end of the Super Bowl loss to the Pats as well? Or was that somebody else?

I don't think it was as dirty and blatant, but it was three years ago (just about). I could be wrong.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    phineas said:

I cant see any other teams going out this way. Only the seahawks

Reminds me of the 1991 Pistons a bit
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    It just needs to be blown up ... there's a handful of guys that should stay because they aren't fucking shitheads ... but honestly the organization IMO needs to be gutted ... even up through Schneider ... while he's good ... he's shit the bed on so many other things that when you need to build up through the draft, I'm not sure he's the guy I want making those picks. The whole McDowell fiasco was my breaking point with him being a "draft guru" false narrative.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Tequilla said:

It just needs to be blown up ... there's a handful of guys that should stay because they aren't fucking shitheads ... but honestly the organization IMO needs to be gutted ... even up through Schneider ... while he's good ... he's shit the bed on so many other things that when you need to build up through the draft, I'm not sure he's the guy I want making those picks. The whole McDowell fiasco was my breaking point with him being a "draft guru" false narrative.

I've been on the fence on this all season, but it's hard to argue. If the goal is winning a SB, this isn't working anymore. Avril and Chancellor don't seem to want to be part of it anymore. I get they're injured, but a few years ago, those guys would try a little harder to get back out there.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Uncle Pete is being a Michael Bennett apologist once again. I heard it on the radio and in passing, buttfuckers.

Anyway, Bennett must have pictures of Pete with goats.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Lol Pete Carroll is a fag and the team is a bunch of fags.

And we are fags for watching, especially since I’m in a gay bar down in Maltby.
    Say hi to pumpy and dflea.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Tequilla said:

You need luck in the draft. Schneider is hailed as a genius for Sherman, Chancellor, Wagner, Wright, etc, but you know there was a lot of luck involved.

Luck or not, they drafted amazingly well those first few years. Then they signed all their core guys to big deals. That hurt the depth.

The Graham trade has been disasterous. Harvin didn’t pan out. A second round pick for Sheldon Richardson seems steep. We gave up something like that for Duane Brown too. Ifedi is terrible and can’t play tackle. McDowell was a bad pick.

I agree that there are only a handful of guys to care about keeping on the roster.